Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
It'll be up before tonight's show. There will be no full match upload again today (unless I can find one on the torrents). Sorry about that peeps.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
It'll be up before tonight's show. There will be no full match upload again today (unless I can find one on the torrents). Sorry about that peeps.
Thank you! I can't imagine anyone would want to watch either of these two games from start to finish again anyway.

Although I'm aware that when you are able to, they may be of value to people were unable to watch the games live.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
It's now up.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:50 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's now up.
Cheers
Old 07-12-2019, 09:52 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Dear Slimbloke
Thanks for doing this please can you send me the link to the files and the password. Thanking you in anticipation.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:01 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Repped.

Last edited by Jordan555x; 07-12-2019 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Yesterday's MOTD highlights are up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Dear Slimbloke
Thanks for doing this please can you send me the link to the files and the password. Thanking you in anticipation.
Check your PMs Reg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Repped.
Thank you.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:38 AM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Cheers Slim!
Old 17-12-2019, 12:20 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Have just got home to discover that the match download failed. I'll have a look on the torrents tomorrow.
Old 21-12-2019, 10:33 AM
I'm thinking about it

I presume you didn't have any luck with the Brighton game footage?
Old 22-12-2019, 12:54 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Guys (whoever is trying to access the drive), I'm uploading yesterday's files and you're causing me agg. Give me an hour or so and the files will be up.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:11 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I presume you didn't have any luck with the Brighton game footage?
I've just had a hunt again and I can't find a torrent, sorry mate.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:33 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Both of yesterday's files are up.
Old 22-12-2019, 03:35 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
I've just had a hunt again and I can't find a torrent, sorry mate.
No worries. Thanks for the efforts anyway
Old 27-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Eagle in the Borders

MOTD file is up.
Old 27-12-2019, 03:39 AM
Eagle in the Borders

I've also uploaded Roy's Amazon post-match interview as an mp3.
Old 30-12-2019, 12:43 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Oh bollocks, I've only just realised that I didn't post last night to say that the Southampton files are now up.

Sorry about that.
Old 01-01-2020, 07:31 PM
Eagle in the Borders

There won't be a full match file today, guys, unless I can find one on the torrents. Sorry about that.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:05 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Norwich MOTD file is now up.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
There won't be a full match file today, guys, unless I can find one on the torrents. Sorry about that.
I do now have a copy of the Norwich game. It's not in HD but it's perfectly watchable. If anyone wants to watch it drop me a PM and I'll upload it.