Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-06-2020, 05:13 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
he out thought roy today. Luka confirms that in his interview
Glad to see some of the players realising this , unfortunately Roy and Ray probably wonít . That said might not be good for morale to realise .
Old 30-06-2020, 07:15 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
he out thought roy today. Luka confirms that in his interview
People love saying things like that these days. But we had beaten Burnley in all our recent games so does that mean Roy out thought him in all those games?

Managers obviously get things right sometimes and wrong on other occasions but an awful lot simply comes down to the way players execute their instructions and if they produce the quality. Guaita made an error and our attacking players didn't find their own moments of quality.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:19 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Glad to see some of the players realising this , unfortunately Roy and Ray probably wonít . That said might not be good for morale to realise .
Rather he realised how ******* woeful he has been for large parts of this season than critiquing Roy, to be honest.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:36 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Rather he realised how ******* woeful he has been for large parts of this season than critiquing Roy, to be honest.
Quite.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:38 PM

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At least the chums on the south coast are getting drilled as we speak
Old 01-07-2020, 02:30 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Pearson would be a good shout
Old 01-07-2020, 02:42 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
P E A R S O O N N N N

my neighbours are now looking very oddly at me
Old 01-07-2020, 08:45 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
tbf I think it would be Pearson doing the shouting. He'd probably get the best out of McArthur
Old 04-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There’s been a few people today saying we should get Dyche in and I don’t know if I’m missing something but why would he come here? Reportedly he’s been interested in the past and we’ve turned him down so why would he once again apply here having been knocked back before?

Tenacious D
Old 04-07-2020, 07:09 PM

Jon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post
Thereís been a few people today saying we should get Dyche in and I donít know if Iím missing something but why would he come here? Reportedly heís been interested in the past and weíve turned him down so why would he once again apply here having been knocked back before?
All sounds coming out of Burnley are that he wants to leave at the end of the season as him and the chairman dont share the same ambitions. Coming here he would be in the same boat with Parish.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:53 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
All sounds coming out of Burnley are that he wants to leave at the end of the season as him and the chairman dont share the same ambitions. Coming here he would be in the same boat with Parish.
Yep, he would surely be hoping for a job like Newcastle to come available. New owners, likely to be cash available.

Tenacious D
Old 04-07-2020, 08:59 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Depends if we can sell him the medium long term vision
Old 04-07-2020, 09:16 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I think he'd be tempted TBH. We've got a more talented squad than Burnley (even if the table doesn't show it) and I think he'd be given some money, albeit not loads.

It's not going to happen this summer though, surely? Roy's just signed a new deal. They're not going to bin him off a matter of weeks later.

I'd like to think we've spoken to him and agreed some sort of deal down the line when Roy leaves but that would be far too logical for Palace. Reckon he'll leave Burnley this summer and rock up at one of our rivals before Christmas.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:51 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
I’d argue that Burnley fans probably think they’re a better proposition than us
Old 04-07-2020, 10:54 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Get him in. He’s overachieved with a pretty average side
Old 04-07-2020, 11:21 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
And those that claim to dislike Hodgson's football would be in the same boat with him
Old 05-07-2020, 07:30 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
I respect what Hodgson has done for the club, safety every year. But I’m tired of the football (Royball wtf), the lack of set pieces, lack of urgency and the lack of subs. At the time you don’t realise it but when he walked in he was blessed to have a midfield of Zaha, Loftus-Cheek, Cabaye, Milivojevic & Townsend. How could you not have creativity with players like that? So bored of seeing 3 defensive midfielders at home, which is harsh on McArthur cos he’s actually good with the ball

I’ve got my heart set on Dyche. Think it’s a match made in heaven. He uses his squad to the best of their ability. It’s not complete lack of football like sofa fans and media like to make out. They completely outplayed us last week with 3/4 of their key men missing.

Lastly, people who say Hodgson is our best ever manager are wrong. I was too young to see a Coppell side but even I can appreciate what he achieved is far greater!
Old 05-07-2020, 08:59 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
I respect what Hodgson has done for the club, safety every year. But Iím tired of the football (Royball wtf), the lack of set pieces, lack of urgency and the lack of subs. At the time you donít realise it but when he walked in he was blessed to have a midfield of Zaha, Loftus-Cheek, Cabaye, Milivojevic & Townsend. How could you not have creativity with players like that? So bored of seeing 3 defensive midfielders at home, which is harsh on McArthur cos heís actually good with the ball

Iíve got my heart set on Dyche. Think itís a match made in heaven. He uses his squad to the best of their ability. Itís not complete lack of football like sofa fans and media like to make out. They completely outplayed us last week with 3/4 of their key men missing.

Lastly, people who say Hodgson is our best ever manager are wrong. I was too young to see a Coppell side but even I can appreciate what he achieved is far greater!
You claim to be "tired" of Hodgson's football and lack of subs, yet you want Dyche, who plays exactly the same way and makes fewer subs? You're not alone in this but it's hard to take seriously.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:39 AM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
You claim to be "tired" of Hodgson's football and lack of subs, yet you want Dyche, who plays exactly the same way and makes fewer subs? You're not alone in this but it's hard to take seriously.
Can't disagree with this, it's practically like for like.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 05-07-2020, 09:44 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
I am tired of it! Are you not? The Bournemouth result is more of a reflection than them than us and that made me dizzy thinking we could achieve something next season. Worst team Iíve seen all season and I said the same after the game at Selhurst. Tired of relying on Zaha and when that doesnít come good we have NOTHING. No back up plan. Pass the ball around hoping something will happen. Can somebody please tell me why Benteke would always get in to double figures before Hodgson managed him now he can barely get 3 goals a season? I can name one player thatís got better under Hodgson and thatís Schlupp. Yes youíre right Dyche does play exactly the same as Hodgson but Dyche gets far more out of his team than Hodgson does here, with less resources. From what I see of Dyche his subs are positive or tactical, unlike Hodgson who loves dogs in the middle of the pitch. New blood is needed