Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavey View Post
The intoxicants claim is very suss. The prosecutor listed 'potential intoxicants'. Potential? Easy to test for drugs and alcohol - so what are the 'potential' chemicals they are referring to? Why didn't they test for them and how can these unknowns have contributed to his death?
Reading the autopsy report (done he day after death) it reads like a book of reasons that could be given to a jury to let the Policeman off, and frankly I dont believe a word of it

Things have developed a bit since that though
Old 31-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Just a coincidence he had a 250lb man kneeling on him restricting his airway at the time eh
I wonder that counts as a pre-existing medical condition?
Old 31-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Does anyone else see the irony of these protests in London that Black Lives Matter in which thousands are clearly not social distancing when there is a virus going round that affects BAME people the most...

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 31-05-2020, 03:21 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Reading the autopsy report (done he day after death) it reads like a book of reasons that could be given to a jury to let the Policeman off, and frankly I dont believe a word of it

Things have developed a bit since that though
Do you have a link to the report? I was looking for one but couldnít find it.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:25 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Does anyone else see the irony of these protests in London that Black Lives Matter in which thousands are clearly not social distancing when there is a virus going round that affects BAME people the most...
Sounding dangerously close to 'what about black on black crime' there.

You're not necessarily wrong but cops killing blacks and and a virus killing them because they made a free choice to join a protest are vastly different.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:30 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you have a link to the report? I was looking for one but couldnít find it.
Sorry, slightly misleading, I should have said reading the headline comments from the coroner
Old 31-05-2020, 03:34 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Sorry, slightly misleading, I should have said reading the headline comments from the coroner
Got it. Thatís all I could find also. Guess it wasnít released.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:36 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can't really speak to the South as I have spent little time below the mason dixon line. Kicked around NOLA a bit and I know race problems are far reaching there.

Obviously the old allegiances of the civil war run deep, you still see confederation flags and look the battles over civil war statues. I'm pretty sure your point stands.

That black and white communities live apart is pretty much true for the whole country.
Cheers.

Damn, the confederate flag issue is just another huge can of worms.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
Sounding dangerously close to 'what about black on black crime' there.

You're not necessarily wrong but cops killing blacks and and a virus killing them because they made a free choice to join a protest are vastly different.
You made a massive leap there!

The pictures I am referring to is actually mostly white people failing to distance... I wasn't suggesting black on black in any aspect.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Old 31-05-2020, 03:42 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
You made a massive leap there!

The pictures I am referring to is actually mostly white people failing to distance... I wasn't suggesting black on black in any aspect.
Fair play - I retract any insinuation and apologise for anything implied
Old 31-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
Fair play - I retract any insinuation and apologise for anything implied

Old 31-05-2020, 04:26 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Cheers.

Damn, the confederate flag issue is just another huge can of worms.
Wherever in the Western world there is Bigotry, youíll see them pop up. I saw a picture of someone holding one in Poland at an anti gay rally - wtaf.
Old 31-05-2020, 04:31 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Never mind 'we', what will you be doing Eddie???
Laughing a little bit at that one. r/instantregret

Though feeling very sad for whoever owns the building that was been firebombed.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 31-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
They tried the peaceful approach, nothing changed

Its not bollocks at all, they got called sons of bitches

Good point. But the poster you are responding to is a far right wing troll who doesn't deserve any attention.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-05-2020, 05:33 PM

Alex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Good point. But the poster you are responding to is a far right wing troll who doesn't deserve any attention.
The bollocks comment was aimed NOT at the "peaceful protest" but at a comment another poster made, who first strawmanned my arguments then claimed the riots escalating over being called SoBs.

Not a single one of my detractors have been able to find proof of my supposed support for police brutality or that the black community don't have legitimate grounds.

Because I made no such claims.

Old 31-05-2020, 05:37 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Iíve been listening to a bit of American radio... and a few protesters have been saying Noye is innocent... is Noye... the Asian cop who was facing the camera... as they may have a point... Iím not sure he can be blamed for what is going on behind him.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:45 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Iíve been listening to a bit of American radio... and a few protesters have been saying Noye is innocent... is Noye... the Asian cop who was facing the camera... as they may have a point... Iím not sure he can be blamed for what is going on behind him.
I think that is Thao, but although he was facing the crowd, with the murder behind him, for most of the time, there are images with him watching the three other murderers on top of Floyd
Old 31-05-2020, 06:00 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex De Large View Post
The bollocks comment was aimed NOT at the "peaceful protest" but at a comment another poster made, who first strawmanned my arguments then claimed the riots escalating over being called SoBs.

Not a single one of my detractors have been able to find proof of my supposed support for police brutality or that the black community don't have legitimate grounds.

Because I made no such claims.

Your contributions in the Donald Trump thread are testament to your credibility and sincerity about such matters. Your ascension to google scholar of Islam supports the same lack of credibility.

You have none.

All you've done on here is to come and muddy the waters, as people like you tend to do.

Your one point on here has been "looting is bad, killing others is bad, burning things is bad." Nobody disagrees.

You overstepped the line when you began to define and detract from the movement and put your own definitions on it.

White privilege.

Quote:
White privilege doesn't exist it is just something stupid people say.
Quote:
The concept of racism is a problem because it allowed people to project their prejudice on another group of people based on an arbitrary criteria like the color of the skin, completely negating the principle that people are individuals not defined by their color or race. In other words, to assume information about others based on their race is prima fascie racism.

Just like a group of racists can get together and speculate about some perceived privileges white persons receive, the same racist analysis could be applied to any group of people. Is it racist to say that there is black privilege in the NFL or the NBA? or Asian privilege in business school? or Muslims privilege in being less likely to being a direct target of a terrorist attack by Isis? This sort of thinking is obvious bigotry. To single out a group of people on an arbitrary criteria like skin color is absurd, but worse still, it does nothing but promote racism rather than race tolerance and individual respect.
Quote:
You are missing my point. It had nothing to do with affirmative action or "reverse racism". "White privilege is a blanket terminology that implies, that I as an individual are guilty for injustices I did not cause or choose to benefit from simply based on skin colour. Which is a racist in nature. Why is my guilt or innocence ,at the discretion of someone else instead of the content of my own deeds? The label also discriminates against white people of poor families who will never experience the "white privilege" they are told that they benefit from. The assumption that whenever a white person succeeds it is becaus eof "white privilege" Yet every other person succeeds purely in spite of it.
Old 31-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Old 31-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Mayor of atlanta gave a powerful speech today about the riots there. Keisha Lance Bottoms. Impressive lady. Check it out. Don't know how to post link on phone.
They do have some cracking names over in the States.