Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-06-2020, 05:38 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heres hoping that our club can light up your life a bit Crofty and that the next months bring you as much positivity as possible. Puts life into perspective.
Old 29-06-2020, 05:44 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Best of luck Crofty , here’s hoping the boys do it in your honour tonight

C O Y P
Old 29-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEric the Ginga will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Crofty your attitude is inspirational. Keep at it, you will win out. From a fellow sexa....sextage.... 60 something .
Old 29-06-2020, 05:50 PM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
I was given 6 months to live 2 months ago. All my chemo stopped...but I am staying upbeat. Really...taking each day as it comes. I feel fine in the scheme of things.

Sorry to hear that man. The thoughts of the Palace family are with you.
Old 29-06-2020, 05:52 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
All the very best Croft’s you are an inspiration

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 29-06-2020, 05:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was given 6 months to live 2 months ago. All my chemo stopped...but I am staying upbeat. Really...taking each day as it comes. I feel fine in the scheme of things.
So sorry to hear this. All the best and COYP
Old 29-06-2020, 05:56 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
All the very best Crofty.
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of f*ck man that's awful. All the best, you are braver than me by a long chalk.

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Very sorry to hear that, don't give up! I know someone who was given 1-2 years tops, that was 10 years ago and he's still here!
Old 29-06-2020, 05:58 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Palace: Guaita, Ward, Dann, Cahill, Van Aanholt, Milivojević, Kouyaté, McArthur, Townsend, Zaha, Ayew.

Subs: Hennessey, Sakho, Woods, Tavares, Mitchell, Riedewald, McCarthy, Meyer, Pierrick.

Burnley: Pope, Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Pieters, Brownhill, Cork, Westwood, McNeil, Vydra.

Subs: Peacock-Farrell, Jensen, Long, Thompson, Dunne, Thomas, Goodridge.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:00 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Normal service resumed, with the exception of Benteke. Townsend better buck his ideas up.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:00 PM

thomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great team.

COYP
Old 29-06-2020, 06:01 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
All the best Crofty

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
No Rodriguez for them

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tekkers never made it then ?
Old 29-06-2020, 06:02 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Yesss Wilf's here. Hopefully he's fit.

That Burnley team is complete dogshit going forward, missing their three best strikers and their second best winger in Gudmonnson. Should be getting a clean sheet, and hopefully 3 points.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:02 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Strong team.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:03 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First game I can watch without chewing my nails
Old 29-06-2020, 06:04 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Best wishes
Old 29-06-2020, 06:04 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How is Woods on the bench ?