Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I watched it on Donkey under Crystal Palace , not Bournemouth. Had some buffering in the first half, smooth second half.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:10 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I subscribed to IPTV - that got raided a couple of months back. ( re-subscribed 48 hours before the raid - doh)

Received a 'cease and desist notice' this morning - from Operation Shnfld. Its the Cyber & Serious Organised Crime arm of Norfolk constabulary. Obviously - the IPTV had logged my email address and stored all it's subscribers. Be careful out there!
Old 16-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
I subscribed to IPTV - that got raided a couple of months back. ( re-subscribed 48 hours before the raid - doh)

Received a 'cease and desist notice' this morning - from Operation Shnfld. Its the Cyber & Serious Organised Crime arm of Norfolk constabulary. Obviously - the IPTV had logged my email address and stored all it's subscribers. Be careful out there!
LOL at giving contact details to an IPTV service.

Good ones only communicate via the Telegram messaging app.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:23 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

Who are you with now then?

If not, how do you watch the Palace matches? Billions of people watch live streams every game - just look at all the free ones posted on match days.

You sure it's not a scam email?
Old 16-09-2020, 09:30 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Who are you with now then?

If not, how do you watch the Palace matches? Billions of people watch live streams every game - just look at all the free ones posted on match days.

You sure it's not a scam email?
Im not with anybody right now. It's real - but it's not personalised. Other than sent to my email address. Will be part of a mail out to all its subscribers.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-09-2020, 09:35 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Im not with anybody right now. It's real - but it's not personalised. Other than sent to my email address. Will be part of a mail out to all its subscribers.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Re sub to a trust worthy one and use a VPN if you're that concerned. I still can't see how the buyer of a sub is committing a crime. If anyone is committing a crime it's the seller.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:10 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Have buffering with iptv. I’m told vlc player is way to solve this. Anyone gone this route? And how exactly you set it up?
Old 16-09-2020, 05:49 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Have buffering with iptv. Im told vlc player is way to solve this. Anyone gone this route? And how exactly you set it up?
Download vlc first off. Then in the app you're using to watch your sub there will be a setting to change the player. Select VLC.

A number of things you can do to help with buffering.. Turn your router off once a week, and unplug it, for 5 mins. What's your Internet speed like? What device are you using? If possible, hard wire your device to the router rather than use wireless.

Old 16-09-2020, 06:45 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Download vlc first off. Then in the app you're using to watch your sub there will be a setting to change the player. Select VLC.

A number of things you can do to help with buffering.. Turn your router off once a week, and unplug it, for 5 mins. What's your Internet speed like? What device are you using? If possible, hard wire your device to the router rather than use wireless.
Thanks for that.

Internet speed is 80mbs and to the Firestick about 50. Unfortunately not possible to hard wire it
Old 16-09-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Thanks for that.

Internet speed is 80mbs and to the Firestick about 50. Unfortunately not possible to hard wire it
Firestick is OK, dedicated Android box is better.

If hard wire isn't possible, look into TP Links plugs. Can create a wired network through your plugs. Could then hardwire a box even if it's not near your router. Much more stable than wireless.