Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 02:36 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
The government strategy is not to lockdown again, but to keep education and the economy going through suppression and tight social controls.

They believe the only way out is for the 'cavalry' (Handcocks words not mine) coming to the rescue in about 6 months time in the form of mass testing in minutes/effective treatment and/or a vaccine.

They clearly have no confidence in the current track and trace system even though it makes South Korea's look puny as it is so world-beating.
I've no faith they've got any kind of real plan. Remember the 1 to 5 rating scheme that just went straight out the window. Leadership has been non existent, decisions have been absurd and enforcement ad hoc. It's like they're more focused on pleasing people than taking action
Old Today, 02:41 PM

west eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
it has been likened to Smallpox & measles.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I've no faith they've got any kind of real plan. Remember the 1 to 5 rating scheme that just went straight out the window. Leadership has been non existent, decisions have been absurd and enforcement ad hoc. It's like they're more focused on pleasing people than taking action
Yeah, were at number 4 now which means national lockdown. Im glad theyre doing the right thing to keep infections down. Right, Im off to the pub.
Old Today, 02:44 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I’m only on the train for a few hours tomorrow and in the office for a bit so I just need to hands face space and I’ll be fine
Old Today, 02:44 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
We have a vaccine for flu, and therefore as a vaccinee, I am not scared of it, and not many others of my age are either.

CV19? Deadly for my category.
Flu is deadly for many.
Old Today, 02:45 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
We have a vaccine for flu, and therefore as a vaccinee, I am not scared of it, and not many others of my age are either.

CV19? Deadly for my category.
Flu can kill too