Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 20-07-2014, 09:28 AM

eagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
German Grand prix 1 PM - Tip

Hi all,

On skybet for the grand prix today I have found a price of 5/6 on for the winning margin to be 6 seconds or greater.

With Rosberg first and Hamilton last and the speed difference of the Mercs to the other cars I see this as fantastic value.

This season 5/9 races this bet would have come in but with the grid the way it is the only way this could lose is a late safety car.

A smaller tip would be on betfair for Hamilton to finish on the podium @ 11/10.

By the end I see the top 3 as Rosberg, Bottas and Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if Rosberg wins with over a 20 second margin.

Good luck if anyone gets on it.
Old 20-07-2014, 09:44 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
Hi all,

On skybet for the grand prix today I have found a price of 5/6 on for the winning margin to be 6 seconds or greater.

With Rosberg first and Hamilton last and the speed difference of the Mercs to the other cars I see this as fantastic value.

This season 5/9 races this bet would have come in but with the grid the way it is the only way this could lose is a late safety car.

A smaller tip would be on betfair for Hamilton to finish on the podium @ 11/10.

By the end I see the top 3 as Rosberg, Bottas and Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if Rosberg wins with over a 20 second margin.

Good luck if anyone gets on it.
You're betting that Rosberg gets in front and finishes well in front - or that someone else does. Are you sure the bet is 'fantastic value' ??
Old 20-07-2014, 11:05 AM

eagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagles2008 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
The mercs are probably half a second quicker on average per lap and it's a 67 lap race. Equally Bottas is a much better driver than Massa should Rosbergs car have issues. New equipment because of his retirement last race should help him out.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:42 PM

I hope somebody on here read this and placed some sort of bet.

Not the worst prediction there!
Old 20-07-2014, 02:02 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I hope somebody on here read this and placed some sort of bet.

Not the worst prediction there!
Nice one
Old 22-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Perth Australia

moylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
You were 100% spot on... What would predicting the 1-2-3 and 20 second gap double have given you?
Old 27-07-2014, 08:32 AM

I hate to think in the end I guess the 1-2-3 would have been 10/1 and 20 second gap probably 4/1 so I would say 40/1ish.

Would love to do the margins again for todays race but skybet have clued up to it and have it as 2/7 on this week for over 6 secs. Unders look tempting at 5/2.

Finally Hamilton to finish on the podium is 5/2 theres value in this if it rains along with the safety car at 5/6 on.

This week I'm having a very small treble on under 6 secs Ham podium and safety car. Will be hoping for a storm late in the race to win this.
Old 27-07-2014, 09:08 AM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I hate to think in the end I guess the 1-2-3 would have been 10/1 and 20 second gap probably 4/1 so I would say 40/1ish.

Would love to do the margins again for todays race but skybet have clued up to it and have it as 2/7 on this week for over 6 secs. Unders look tempting at 5/2.

Finally Hamilton to finish on the podium is 5/2 theres value in this if it rains along with the safety car at 5/6 on.

This week I'm having a very small treble on under 6 secs Ham podium and safety car. Will be hoping for a storm late in the race to win this.
Can get evens at +9.5 on William Hill.
Old 27-07-2014, 05:56 PM

In the end that Treble landed at 22/1... Was a nice fiver punt... One more lap and I would have lost on distance and placings I feel. It's been a good week though on the two races
Old 27-07-2014, 06:09 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
In the end that Treble landed at 22/1... Was a nice fiver punt... One more lap and I would have lost on distance and placings I feel. It's been a good week though on the two races
Well done mate, great bet. Will be looking out for your next tip
Old 27-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Im surprised you can put them all in a treble together