Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-12-2017, 07:30 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
I stand by wanting Dyche as my first choice but I don't think he'd be getting as much out of our squad as he is at Burnley!

Silva looked a good bet but I wasn't sold. Pellegrino looked decent and I waivered in that direction when it became clear we were getting a foreign coach. Never wanted FdB and thought those who thought he was the messiah were a bit mental.

However I will admit I'd have probably taken FdB over Puel so what do any of us know.

Likely it's Puel who finishes the highest out of everyone mentioned here. Burnley's record of 1-0 wins is unsustainable.
Exactly. Everyone creaming themselves over Dyche and Burnley... there is no way they will keep it up. This form will end and they will drop down the table.

Just like Huddersfield and Newcastle who have both had the media excitement behind them for a few weeks before it all fell apart.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:18 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Exactly. Everyone creaming themselves over Dyche and Burnley... there is no way they will keep it up. This form will end and they will drop down the table.Just like Huddersfield and Newcastle who have both had the media excitement behind them for a few weeks before it all fell apart.
Even if it does they probably only need another 5 or 6 points to stay up
Old 26-12-2017, 05:35 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Might have dodged a bullet here.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 26-12-2017, 06:12 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Might have dodged a bullet here.
If our start to the season was anything to go by we dodged a bullet and then got nuked.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:06 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
they've only one won in ten. On a very bad run.