Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Drug Testing Managers?

They don't do it, do they?

Pep could've be on mushrooms the whole way through his eighteen game winning run, had a rum bunch and sat down next to Mr Hodgson, just to chill out a bit, maybe hold hands for a while and ask him if he happened to have The Orb on his ipod. Tried not to cry sort of thing.

Roy said he had Van Morrison on a cassette somewhere and he would happily lend him his Walkman after the game.

Clearly Mourinho norsed it up and spent all his transfer budget on coke and brasses and, well, to be honest, hasn't seemed to enjoy it much at all. That's a shame. All a bit of a downer in the gilded cage. Some pathos inspired budget left over is best brushed under some nondescript dusty building, like so many Roman Baths.

So, FFP, Wilf trying not to be taken down in a penalty area and whathaveyou; couldn't we drug Roy? Nothing mad. Not spice and rum, or spiced rum and E. Just some carefully placed (intravenous; buttocks) Vitamin C, steroids, uppers, downers and crab-likes, anti-inflammatories, party-bouncers and shoes etc.

The way I see it, is that I want him to manage us forever, he would likely feel comfortable doing so for eight or nine years max.

Couldn't we extend that?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 03-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Roy Hodgson's Red Blue Army!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 03-01-2018, 12:37 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
what have you taken this evening?
Old 03-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Pure Codology

Shoes!

Sir Clinton Morrison

Last edited by SE5eagle; 03-01-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:27 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
LOL at this thread
Old 03-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Drug testing BBS posters? might be more relevant