Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 27-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma
I remember some royals also..but maybe mostly in the winter olympics..hmm.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Yes, you've been blinded by the Lillehammer games. Although, Haakon is a damn cool name.
Old 27-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hehe..yeah I was just guessing surely happened another time too..hehe..but then again..time for it to happen again surely..
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 27-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Oh man, odds for Bannister, Royals and Redgrave all shortening up. With Redgrave a big favorite.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
I think its going to be a team, maybe the Gb rowing team that won gold with Redgrave leading them
Old 27-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
I think its going to be a team, maybe the Gb rowing team that won gold with Redgrave leading them
I think the Stig should light it by doing some burnouts around the cauldron. Not our Stig, of course.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Damn William didn't look ready to light anything
Old 27-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I think the Stig should light it by doing some burnouts around the cauldron. Not our Stig, of course.
Hmm
Old 27-07-2012, 11:05 PM
AJ's Twin

srs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Silver - (Bet 3?) - Men's Tennis

Ferrer to win @33/1 (Paddy Power)
Old 27-07-2012, 11:46 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was enjoying the opening ceremony and i thought it was done very spectacular as promised and very profesional too, then that scouse **** gate crashed the party
Old 27-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

well i was nearly right
Old 28-07-2012, 12:11 AM

Bounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
I was enjoying the opening ceremony and i thought it was done very spectacular as promised and very profesional too, then that scouse **** gate crashed the party
Agreed the bloke can't sing,full stop
Old 28-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Panty Organizer

Why the hell can't I find out who lit the cauldron? It's like the biggest secret in the world.
Old 28-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Panty Organizer

How disrespectful can you be? Don't these jagoffs know that 7 little brats wasn't one of our options for betting on lighting the cauldron?
Old 28-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 12 - bronze bet
Women's handball
Denmark - Sweden, win Sweden, 2.25
totesport
Old 28-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Panty Organizer

Crap, I actually had been considering Vinokourov but figured he was too old.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:42 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
11 matsumoto e judo 57kg 5/4 bwin
12 norway handbal 7/4 whill
13 blake m200m 15/8 bet 365
14 Nataliya Dobrynska heptathlon 8 sky bet
15 goldi sayers javelin 18 boyle
16 basketball topscorer lebron james 11/10 blue square

bet 7 lost
Old 28-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 12 lost.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 13 - bronze - Women's handball
Norway - France, under 49.5 goals, 1.83
StanJames
Old 28-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell
11 matsumoto e judo 57kg 5/4 bwin
12 norway handbal 7/4 whill
13 blake m200m 15/8 bet 365
14 Nataliya Dobrynska heptathlon 8 sky bet
15 goldi sayers javelin 18 boyle
16 basketball topscorer lebron james 11/10 blue square

bet 7 lost
Are these gold, silver or bronze?
Old 28-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 13 won (47 goals).