Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 08-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Risk free profit today!

Had a 50p accumulator over the weekend. Norwich, Liverpool, QPR and Man Utd all to draw. 86 returns.

So I've put 40 on Man Utd with 92 returns with PP
and 40 on Man City with 140 returns with Coral.

No matter what the result tonight I stand to make at least a 4.50 profit! But hoping for a City win

Anyone else have any stories about lumping on against the last team on your accumulator?
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had a mate who wouldn't lay off his last one of a 14 team one on the Sunday 4pm game. Mug, lost it all.

edit- btw you should join betfair
Old 08-04-2013, 11:33 AM

Holmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHolmesdale is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Old 08-04-2013, 11:35 AM

northwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallnorthwest eagle put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
So what happens if they draw?
Old 08-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwest eagle
So what happens if they draw?

He's 4.50 up!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:40 AM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawleyEagle
Had a 50p accumulator over the weekend. Norwich, Liverpool, QPR and Man Utd all to draw. 86 returns.

So I've put 40 on Man Utd with 92 returns with PP
and 40 on Man City with 140 returns with Coral.

No matter what the result tonight I stand to make at least a 4.50 profit! But hoping for a City win

Anyone else have any stories about lumping on against the last team on your accumulator?
I would let the accumulator ride. If it was the right decision when you made the bet then it's right to leave it now unless something has changed to alter the odds significantly.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:50 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
5.50 up, unless I am missing something. I put a draw down in my predictions this week. If it's a draw, you will be pretty annoyed!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Had a mate who wouldn't lay off his last one of a 14 team one on the Sunday 4pm game. Mug, lost it all.

edit- btw you should join betfair
PP offered the best odds for a Utd win and Coral offered the best odds for a City win. Checked online.
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone
5.50 up, unless I am missing something. I put a draw down in my predictions this week. If it's a draw, you will be pretty annoyed!
Well I put 50p on the accumulator. 85 returns if they draw.

I then put 40 on Utd to win - 92 returns = 11.50 profit
I then put 40 on City to win - 140 returns = 59.50 profit

At the end of the day I've spent 80.50 on bets and stand to win AT least 85.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 12:12 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But if it's a draw you only make 5.50 as you will lose on your 2 40 bets (85.50- 40-40). What's more you win the least on the draw the result that you thought was the best bet when you did the accumulator!!
Old 08-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace
But if it's a draw you only make 5.50 as you will lose on your 2 40 bets (85.50- 40-40). What's more you win the least on the draw the result that you thought was the best bet when you did the accumulator!!
Yes - but this way I don't lose anything
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 02:28 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems like an awful lot of work for 4.50!
Old 08-04-2013, 02:28 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If it's a draw you'll be kicking yourself at the 80 you wasted.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I can kind of see the logic behind it - but if you are willing to chuck money at it now, to potentially make a very small profit - why did you only place a 50p bet in the first instance?
Old 08-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
You should check out matched betting - it sounds like a scam but it's not - it's a pretty cool way of making completely risk free profit from the free bets given away by bookies. The best website I've used is:-

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders
Seems like an awful lot of work for 4.50!
Or 60 if it carries on like this for 5 more minutes!!!
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 08-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

was def worth it!
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)