Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 23-05-2013, 06:53 PM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Odds for Monday.

Thought it my be worth having a 'one-stop thread' for anyone who fancies a flutter on Mondays big game.

Ladbrokes are currently offering 2/1 on Palace, 11/8 on Watford and 11/5 the draw (I presume this is after 90 minutes)

Please add anything of interest.

Old 23-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Whats the odds on a Wilbrahamovic hat-trick?
Old 23-05-2013, 07:14 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm going to have $20 on Palace 3-1 with Zaha first goal scorer and KP last scorer. Not sure of the odds for that yet.
Old 23-05-2013, 07:30 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row
I'm going to have $20 on Palace 3-1 with Zaha first goal scorer and KP last scorer. Not sure of the odds for that yet.
You'd get huge odds on that. Not sure if you can do it as a treble though.
Old 23-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like us over 90 mins at 9/4, though literally have the same bet at 15/1 that covers extra time and penalties. Watford aren't the great side some people think they are.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 23-05-2013, 07:39 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Just had a quick look on oddschecker. According to them, BetVictor would give you odds of 4,845.0 on a treble of:

Zaha first scorer (7.5)
Dikgacoi last scorer (19.0)
Correct score: C Palace 3 Watford 1 (34.0)

I think you'd need to check with them though
Old 23-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664
. Watford aren't the great side some people think they are.
Sadly, we aren't either.
Old 23-05-2013, 07:50 PM

rednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Just had a quick look on oddschecker. According to them, BetVictor would give you odds of 4,845.0 on a treble of:

Zaha first scorer (7.5)
Dikgacoi last scorer (19.0)

I think you'd need to check with them though
KP not KG but imagine odds would still be really high.
Old 23-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think anyone thinks we are, but on our day, we are the best in the league. I think Watford have many flaws, they're not that great defensively, they have dominated games then panicked and lost leads and are not adverse to completely not turning up at times, and it's a complete unknown to how the Udinese players will perform at Wembley, they may thrive, they may not. I think we are quite well evenly matched. I'd price up 7/4 each of 2 and 5/2 the draw.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 23-05-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednblue eagle
KP not KG but imagine odds would still be really high.
Apologies (I was trying to work out how KG would end up last scorer with his slight lack of pace and mobility:

OK, here it is again with Phillips instead of KG -

Wilfred Zaha first scorer (7.5)
Kevin Phillips last scorer (7.5)

Treble odds with BetVictor:
Old 23-05-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er
Whats the odds on a Wilbrahamovic hat-trick?
Best odds are currently 100/1 with SportingBet. (Should probably be a lot higher shouldn't they?)
Old 23-05-2013, 08:55 PM

billy_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From Sporting Index spread betting:

What Will Happen To Zaha First?

27th May. Live on Sky Sports 1 at 15.00.
Note: All markets are 90 minutes play only.

What Will Happen To Zaha First?
Points are awarded on the following basis:
50 points if event occurs first, all others make-up 0.
Note: Player must start for bets to stand.

Markets

MarketsSo FarPrice

InfoZaha Play 90 Minutes Sell 24 - 27 Buynone
InfoZaha Goal Sell 7 - 10 Buynone
InfoZaha Assist Sell 6 - 9 Buynone
InfoZaha Yellow Card Sell 5 - 8 Buynone
InfoZaha Substituted Sell 2 - 3 Buynone
InfoZaha Red Card Sell 0.05 - 0.75 Buynone
InfoZaha Missed Penalty Sell 0.01 - 0.25
Old 23-05-2013, 09:02 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Apologies (I was trying to work out how KG would end up last scorer with his slight lack of pace and mobility:

OK, here it is again with Phillips instead of KG -

Wilfred Zaha first scorer (7.5)
Kevin Phillips last scorer (7.5)

Treble odds with BetVictor:
If you're just totting these bets up that won't work. There are 'related contingencies'... for example; if Zaha scores first and Phillips last, then 3-1 Palace becomes more likely by definition, and thus the odds would be greatly reduced.

Furthermore, you won't be able to back that specific chain of events in a single bet, unless you made special arrangements in a shop or something.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz_eagle
If you're just totting these bets up that won't work. There are 'related contingencies'... for example; if Zaha scores first and Phillips last, then 3-1 Palace becomes more likely by definition, and thus the odds would be greatly reduced.

Furthermore, you won't be able to back that specific chain of events in a single bet, unless you made special arrangements in a shop or something.
Yeah - I suspected that ... oddschecker isn't a reliable tool for this kind of multiple. You might get two of the three bets on as a multiple somewhere though? Not that it would necessarily be 'good value' ...
Old 23-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

I think that Ladbrokes started something similar to this, was on televised games and certain things had to happen, i.e. so much injury time, so many corners etc., think it was at least 6 connected occurences.

And the odds

were ....

Old 24-05-2013, 08:56 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You'd get huge odds on that. Not sure if you can do it as a treble though.
You are correct, can't do the treble so I took Zaha into Palace 3-1 for 101-1.
Old 24-05-2013, 09:02 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm thinking this game has extra time about it.
Old 24-05-2013, 09:09 AM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace or Watford are both 4/7 to get relegated from the Premiership next season.
Old 24-05-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
You are correct, can't do the treble so I took Zaha into Palace 3-1 for 101-1.
William Hill are offering 'scorecast' doubles - correct score plus first OR last scorer -

Palace 3-1
Zaha first scorer

Palace 3-1
K Phillips last scorer

Hills seem to be offering the best odds at the moment