Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 06-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Day 4 - Friday - Gold Cup Day
2.05 - V O'B County Handicap Hurdle - Gilgamboa @ 10/1 e/w 1/4 1-4 20 Coral NRNB
LOVE THIS HORSE BUT LOOKING LIKE ITS GOING FOR THE SUPREME?

oops caps

I had already backed the same horse as Jam and Cantspell in real life for the bumper
Old 06-03-2014, 12:06 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
LOVE THIS HORSE BUT LOOKING LIKE ITS GOING FOR THE SUPREME?

oops caps

I had already backed the same horse as Jam and Cantspell in real life for the bumper
I've done it NRNB - personally I think JP is making a big mistake if he puts him in the Supreme. It'll be his only runner so he probably will, whereas he has a few in the County... Personally I wouldn't be taking less than 20/1 for him in the Supreme, can't see him being competitive at all. Regal Encore will probably skip Cheltenham as he goes for the Imperial Cup this Saturday which leaves that race far more ripe for the taking.

I backed KV a while ago. He will hopefully be ridden by Ruby, can't have anything single figures in the Champion Bumper, silly prices.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:29 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
AP says he will go for the Supreme, wasting your money JP.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Regal encore needs to win on Saturday to get penalty to get into Cheltenham races . Plus bonus for winning Saturday and at Cheltenham.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:50 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Ah I see.

Conversely, nice to see PN using his brain and leaving Hinterland in the QM.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:22 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Got Hinterland at 14s, now down to 12s. May go in for some more
Old 06-03-2014, 01:24 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Day 3 - Thursday - St Patricks Thursday
1.30 - JLT Novices Chase - Sizing Gold @ 12/1 e/w 1/4 1-3 NRNB Coral 10
1.30 - JLT Novices Chase - Bright New Dawn @ 16/1 e/w 1/4 1-3 NRNB Stan James
Old 06-03-2014, 01:42 PM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
im in -I will be in Cheltenham on Thursday -not sure ill go to the course -last year I watched the races in a pub in the town -great atmosphere and a lot easier to get a drink and put bets on -bookies a few doors down !
Old 06-03-2014, 01:52 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Some more and will put in the correct format in due course

Rule the World 2.50e/w Paddy Power World 10/1
Annie Power 10 win 2/1 betway
Briar Hill = Albert Bartlett 20 win 11/4 sporting bet
Bobs Worth 15/8 Paddy PowerGold Cup 20 win
Arctic Fire Vincent O'B 14/1 2.50 e/w W Hill
Rennetti Vincent O'Brien 16/1 2.50e/w W Hill
1.30 - Neptune Novices Hurdle Rathvinden 2.50 e/w 10/1 Lads

By the way I really like Rennetti but diont know where he will turn up
Old 06-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Looking forward to typing these in tonight while watching the darts!
Old 06-03-2014, 02:15 PM

Oh My Word is playing for a contract
Sent mine over via Twitter DM, Paul.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:56 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll give it a bash!

Day 1:
1:30 - Vaniteaux - 10 - 13.0 (Bet 365)
1:30 - Splash of Ginge - 2.50 E/W - 26.0 (Will Hill - 3 places - 1/4 odds)
2:05 - Dodging Bullets - 10 E/W - 7.0 (Bet 365)
2:40 - Vesper Bell to place - 5 - 7.65 (BetFair 4 places)
3:20 - Hurricane Fly - 10 - 3.75 (Bet 365)
4:00 - Down Ace to place - 5 - 4.32 (Betfair 4 places)
4:40 - Just a par - 5 E/W - 21.0 (Will Hill - 3 places - 1/4 odds)
5:15 - The Romford Pele - 2.50 E/W - 17.0 (Bet 365 - 4 places - 1/4 odds)

Bets used
5 - 4/20
10 - 3/10
20 - 1/5

Golf handicap - 9
Old 06-03-2014, 03:59 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Hi Paul, if the selection is made a non-runner (up to the day of the race) is it ok to pick a replacement?
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."

Last edited by evvo111; 06-03-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:10 PM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVE EAGLE View Post
im in -I will be in Cheltenham on Thursday -not sure ill go to the course -last year I watched the races in a pub in the town -great atmosphere and a lot easier to get a drink and put bets on -bookies a few doors down !
I'll be there too on Thursday. God bless corporate hospitality!
Old 06-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1.30 - Neptune Novices Hurdle - Un Temps Pour Tout 2.50ew 16/1 Coral
2.05 - RSA Chase - Smad Place- 5 win 7/1 Coral
2.40 - Coral Cup - Vieux Lion Rouge - 5ew 14/1 Coral
3.20 - Queen Mother CC - Captain Conan 10ew 5/1 Coral
4.00 - Glenfarclas X-Country Chase - Love Rory - 5win 7/1 Ladbrokes
4.40 - Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle - Dawalan 2.50 ew 8/1 Boylesports
5.15 Champion Bumper - Seven Nation Army 2.50 ew 33/1Bet Victor
20-2/5
10-3/10
5-10/20
Old 06-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
Hi Paul, if the selection is made a non-runner (up to the day of the race) is it ok to pick a replacement?
Yep, just post it on here.

I think I will stick a rule in bold in the original post.

All horses will be BOG (Best Odds Guaranteed), and Non-Runners can be replaced up until the race start.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:49 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Yep, just post it on here.

I think I will stick a rule in bold in the original post.

All horses will be BOG (Best Odds Guaranteed), and Non-Runners can be replaced up until the race start.
Thanks
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 06-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Day 3 - Thursday - St Patricks Thursday
1.30 - JLT Novices Chase - Sizing Gold @ 12/1 e/w 1/4 1-3 NRNB Coral 10
1.30 - JLT Novices Chase - Bright New Dawn @ 16/1 e/w 1/4 1-3 NRNB Stan James
Jam, how much on BND?
Old 06-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
1.30 - Supreme Novices Hurdle - 5 bet - 2.5 e/w on Jossie's Hill16/1 e/w
2.05 - Arkle - 10 bet - Champagne Fever to win 3/1 W Hill
2.40 - Baylis&Harding Specialty Chase - to follow
3.20 - Champion Hurdle - The New One - 20 win 3/1 Hills
4.00 - OLBG Mares Hurdle -Quevega 10 win
4.40 - NH Chase - To follow
5.15 - R4R Novices Handicap Chase - Close House - 2.50 e/w 25/1 Ladbrokes Pendra 7/1 2.50 e.w first 4
Have you got a price on Quevega?
Old 06-03-2014, 08:05 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Have you got a price on Quevega?
4/1 corals

Anyway apologies 9/10 Betway