Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 11-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
I'm going to call you out on this one.

You won a cricket game, why sensationalise a mass murderer to celebrate your win?
I think it was a deserved dig at me for popping old Ned Kelly on the list.

Onwards and upwards.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:15 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Must say that Roy was bang out of order with his reaction. There’s been loads worse decisions than that in the past. Never seen anyone having to be shepherded off by the umpire either. And he was still going at the rope when Morgan came on. Root looked embarrassed
Old 11-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Must say that Roy was bang out of order with his reaction. There’s been loads worse decisions than that in the past. Never seen anyone having to be shepherded off by the umpire either. And he was still going at the rope when Morgan came on. Root looked embarrassed
^^^

Hugely talented cricketer.

Also, according to anybody who’s ever met him, a total cock.

I can live with that as long as he’s less of a cock than Pietersen.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:22 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think you are right although it seems like initially he was told it was being sent for review before they remembered they had already used it up. I think the umpire saying it was being reviewed created a bit more confusion which may have increased his anger.

You are right and by cricket standards it was poor and he has got his fine and conduct points. But I don't think his behaviour should be over-exaggerated either.

Seeing the way his actions have been frowned upon really highlights how badly referees are treated as a norm in football though. There aren't many, any(?) other sports where the officials are treated with so little respect as football. If we expect other sportsmen and women to do it, why not footballers?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hardly ‘sensationalising’ jim. He just added to a list of famous Aussies and went extreme with a mass murderer. There’s references to Jimmy Savile, Peter Sutcliffe, Harold Shipman and Richard Keys most weeks on here
Could be worse. He could have gone Germaine Greer.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:20 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Well done England good performance!! although i got a bit concerned about 30th? over when Aus were batting...it seemed to go a bit quiet and heads looking a bit droppy but there always seemed to be someone to lift the team!! Great to see!!!.....time to stop booing smiffy now ...he's alright.....keep booing warner though
Old 12-07-2019, 12:22 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
+ Mrs Mangle & Bouncer
& The Sullivans!!
Old 12-07-2019, 12:50 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I think you are right although it seems like initially he was told it was being sent for review before they remembered they had already used it up. I think the umpire saying it was being reviewed created a bit more confusion which may have increased his anger.

You are right and by cricket standards it was poor and he has got his fine and conduct points. But I don't think his behaviour should be over-exaggerated either.

Seeing the way his actions have been frowned upon really highlights how badly referees are treated as a norm in football though. There aren't many, any(?) other sports where the officials are treated with so little respect as football. If we expect other sportsmen and women to do it, why not footballers?
Yep it highlights the shocking dissent in football.

Just caught up with The Debate and Charles Colville was banging on about this while Willis and Stewart were saying ‘move on’.

Roy gloved one against India which wasn’t given. He knows about rough and smooth. I can only think he was so pumped to get his ton. Such a shame as it was a phenomenal innings.

Duck on Sunday.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:18 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
I gotta say it. Well done to England, totally outplayed us in every facet of the game. Good luck in the final aaaah maybe that's going to far.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:28 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Obviously I want England to win, and I will be disappointed if we don't, but one silver lining is I have always quite liked New Zealand so if they end up winning it's not quite as bad as it could have been. Just remember them tearing it up a bit and beating Australia at the 1999 WC with players like Fleming, Twose, Astle, Cairns, MacMillan and Nash.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 12-07-2019 at 06:31 AM.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
.... I can live with that as long as he’s less of a cock than Pietersen.
Roy is very talented but will never manage that.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:44 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
We took a helluva beating but using abo? Seriously?

How did that get accepted?
Wow a precious Aussie , remind me of how Australian commentators refer to the Pakistan cricket team .
Old 12-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
Like Palace being 3-0 up with 5 minutes left; you're starting to let yourself think there should be at least a point in the game..."shouldn't lose from here"

There's not an experienced sports fan of an England team anywhere that isn't expecting 30-4 by 3:15pm and England to need 13 of the final over with Rashid & Wood batting.

Never in the history of the world has this situation ever turned in to 224-3 with 14 overs to spare. Never.
Thank you, thank you....I'll be running reverse psychology classes every Wednesday evening from 7:30 to 8:30pm....session prices start at £1000
Old 12-07-2019, 06:52 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Wow a precious Aussie , remind me of how Australian commentators refer to the Pakistan cricket team .
And your point to Jims post is...………………………………………………………..of course, a nice little deflection to fine leg
Old 12-07-2019, 07:07 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Nothing precious about pointing out racist terms.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:19 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
^^^

Hugely talented cricketer.

Also, according to anybody who’s ever met him, a total cock.

I can live with that as long as he’s less of a cock than Pietersen.

I concur.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:24 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Agree.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:14 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep it does seem like Roy is a bit of a tit. But he's a phenomenal cricketer so I can live with that. I hope he opens in The Ashes.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:18 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love this from Tom Fordyce on the BBC website. "On Monday, Australia's players had taken their shoes and socks off and walked the outfield here. The idea was to feel the positive energy coming out of the earth. On Thursday England took their pants down for them too."

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:31 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The South African born / raised players do seem to have a bit of an "edge" about them.

To be fair I'd be pissed off knowing the Aussies were trying to cheat me out of my wicket too.