Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Shining Star

maxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Cheick Doucoure victim of extortion attempt

Been reported today that Doucoure is currently involved with the authorities over an attempt to extort money from him fearing that information will be released to show that he has a dual identity.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by maxerix; 18-07-2022 at 06:57 PM.
Old 18-07-2022, 04:33 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
He's a BOGOF?
Old 18-07-2022, 05:09 PM

Sash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Weird story that. Couldn't really understand it
Old 18-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Shining Star

maxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty airmaxerix is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash City Rocker View Post
It gave me Mo Farah vibes, wondering whether this was another guy who was trafficked when he was young under an alias?

No doubt we'll hear more of this in the coming days.
Old 18-07-2022, 05:27 PM

palace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is here
I guess a concern could be us that he doesn't meet the visa requirements if any of the information is bogus. might explain the delay on the initial announcement.

Purely guessing here.
Old 18-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Good to see we've shaken off that "soap opera club" tag.
Old 18-07-2022, 06:39 PM

Sash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSash City Rocker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxerix View Post
It gave me Mo Farah vibes, wondering whether this was another guy who was trafficked when he was young under an alias?

Thanks. life seems stranger than fiction at the moment.
Old 18-07-2022, 06:45 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxerix View Post

Doubt he was trafficked as he was in a football academy in Mali before going to France
Old 18-07-2022, 06:56 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Seems that Viera was asked about it in Singapore press conference and said club standing by the player although i have only seen one reference to that. Did wonder at first if it was just an interpretation from the translation.

Hoping it goes away soon and in meantime concentrate on tomorrows games. Quite like the idea of a game before lunch and one after tea very civilised.
Old 19-07-2022, 08:11 AM

eastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is here
Hopefully comes to nothing and doesn't act as a distraction.
Old 19-07-2022, 10:25 AM

Bert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBert_P came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i hope he's not older than he says he is.
Old 19-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I just saw the word extortion and assumed this was about season tickets
Old 19-07-2022, 01:43 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash City Rocker View Post
Me neither. What is the issue having dual nationality or are they saying dual identity which means he isn't who he says he is?
Old 19-07-2022, 02:12 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Me neither. What is the issue having dual nationality or are they saying dual identity which means he isn't who he says he is?
The article describes it as "double identity"; I would imagine that there is some erroneous translation in there somewhere.

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"
Old 19-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
The article describes it as "double identity"; I would imagine that there is some erroneous translation in there somewhere.
Its difficult to draw any conclusion but to blackmail there has to be something that they must think he would want to keep quiet or threaten him somehow. In one report it linked that to the transfer but again difficult derive what that means. Nationality, age, name but what implication that has is difficult to understand.

All very odd.
Old 19-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
The article describes it as "double identity";
Knowing our luck, we've bought the wrong one.
Old 19-07-2022, 02:36 PM

CpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
He's just so good , opposition think they're playing against two people!?