Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-07-2019, 05:07 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
England have this
Old 03-07-2019, 05:10 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
You can **** off too.

NZ were genuinely looking at their run rate despite the ridiculous chance of being overhauled. WP can let is know how dull it was in the latter stages.

Would rather have faced NZ in the semi but Aus look more dangerous than India?
Are you looking at my run rate?

Another wicket FFS
Old 03-07-2019, 05:15 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Superb
Old 03-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Rashiiiid.

Reminds me of the old days at Palace.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:19 PM
moving forward

8 days to wait til they play again
Old 03-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well played lads .

Done it the hard way, so hopefully it will make us mentally stronger for the semi final.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:35 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Well played lads .

Done it the hard way, so hopefully it will make us mentally stronger for the semi final.
Good point. The kick up the backside needed. And slightly reenergised .

Only real concern is Buttler really for me. Lots to come hopefully at the right time.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:43 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
8 days to wait til they play again
Can the players go back home and play for their counties while they wait?

In fact do these players EVER play for their counties???
Old 03-07-2019, 05:45 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pakistan need to win by at least 308 runs to get through.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:56 PM
moving forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Doubt it. I bet Mark Wood is being wrapped in cotton wool as we speak
Old 03-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

In fact do these players EVER play for their counties???
They cant in the middle of a series unless released from squad.

Rarely! To get form or keep their hand in. But then see Jimmy Anderson's scare yesterday. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-07-2019, 06:42 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
It would be nice for the cricket thread not to go the way of the Palace match day thread. Name calling, pessimism at every turn, moaning and generally downbeat.
Save it for the inevitable loss to us!
Old 03-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
Save it for the inevitable loss to us!
Jesus what a thought Jim. It is inevitable too! Another thread to avoid
Old 03-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep. I think you'll be too good for NZ as well
Told ya!
Old 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
It’s an interesting debate.

In this instance I can’t see why the on field umpire would ask for a review unless he is certain the bowler touched the ball. If he didn’t then the bails go back on and you play on.

I haven’t done the third umpire training though, didn’t know it was a thing. Surely only for tv umpires?

I’m looking forward to doing stage two next close season though. Which ones have you done Razor?
I done mine in 2010, so it is the old syllabus, I done level 1A, was nominated for level 2, but I couldn't get time off work to umpire enough games so kind of gave up after that, I will have to revisit this again when I semi retire (lol)

I watched the highlights now and I see where you coming from, I was following the game on BBC website completely mis understood

I would say it is fair to see if the bowler had touched the ball, but I would also think, the Umpire would ask for a soft referral if he is not sure, so not sure why the third umpire had to double check if he touched it or not, because for me if the umpire is referring to third umpire than he is sure the bowler had a touch and wants to make sure if the batsman had made ground.

With regards to the third umpire course, It was included in my personal development and Surrey Championship umpires panel sent me to attend the course. Which I enjoyed.

Edit: The umpire does ask the third umpire if the bowler touched the ball.....

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 03-07-2019 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:11 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
In 92, they didn't have this problem.

I do hope now the comparison to 92 will stop
Old 03-07-2019, 07:38 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Told ya!

If India wins their last game, the semi-final will be Aus V England, and I do fancy England to win.....
Old 03-07-2019, 07:41 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
Need to bat first then? How about if they bowl first? Skittle then for 60 and get them in 5 overs?
Old 03-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post

If India wins their last game, the semi-final will be Aus V England, and I do fancy England to win.....
Thatís assuming the Aussies lose v SA - they would rather win and play NZ
Old 03-07-2019, 08:00 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Thatís assuming the Aussies lose v SA - they would rather win and play NZ
DOH!! I forgot about that little detail