Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 25-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Just for you Crystaljim :

Are we going to have to listen to that weasel, Michael 'break your f'kin arm' Clarke throughout WC commentary ?

Sincerely hope not
No idea.

I'll be streaming SKY. Who they got?
Old 25-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Kind of glad we lost a meaningless warm up game. We were going to lose one day, so good we did before the important stuff begins.
As long as that is what it was, and not the first flushes of the pressure of outright favouritism!
Old 25-05-2019, 11:00 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
As long as that is what it was, and not the first flushes of the pressure of outright favouritism!
You wish.

The gum-chewing ain’t fooling anyone
Old 26-05-2019, 01:55 AM

01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Today us Aussies BEAT your WORLD XI easily,
New favs with bookies Aussies long odds on to RETAIN the cup
Any replies welcome especially from you pommies (what have you ever won,sorry forgot over 50 years ago when England cheated)
Come on you Aussies
Old 26-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post

The gum-chewing ain’t fooling anyone
It's an anti-sledging device.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:57 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CPFC View Post
Any replies welcome especially from you pommies (what have you ever won,sorry forgot over 50 years ago when England cheated)
Come on you Aussies
What a strange post. I’d advise you to steer clear of any bookie who has Australia at ‘long odds on to retain the cup’. Everyone else has them 3rd favourites at about 4/1. One assumes you’ll be flush with cash at the end of the tournament.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:29 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Come on you Aussies
I guess you want Australia to drop Khawaja then?
How can Aus be both new favourites with the bookies and long odds to win?

Anyway, well done on winning a farcical game where both teams were resting players with the rules seeming to change as the match progressed.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:00 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Come on you Aussies
Are you really going there after Tapegate

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 26-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Worth another airing. (First of many?)

Old 28-05-2019, 09:45 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No idea.

Working from home today, turned on the UK Sky coverage of India v Bangladesh. Unfortunately the biased arm breaking clown was on the mic, so had to switch it off immediately .
Old 28-05-2019, 08:55 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
No idea.

It's the same commentators for all broadcasters.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-05-2019, 09:02 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I went yesterday to The Oval and England won't have a match that easy when the World Cup begins. England bowled and fielded well but Afghanistan were very poor. The running between the wickets was sloppy and two batsmen played big shots and were caught on the boundary when it wasn't necessary. When chasing Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow decided to go for it from the start and Joe Root helped finish it off. The game was all done by 15:00 more than three hours before the scheduled end. Once it finished I counted five people (I think they were Afghanistan supporters) who run onto the outfield.

I expecting to be at The Oval for a lot longer on Sunday.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:22 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
The ticket platform is pretty poor. Showing as Low availability for tickets for some games still i.e. Silver Tickets. I put in 1 ticket and say, nope, nothing available?!. Really is pot luck getting tickets via this system. Id imagine once it kicks off there will be a few re-sales going on the platform that I'll be looking to pick up.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:57 AM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I put a ticket up for resale for England Pakistan match and it took 5 days to authorise it and now you can't even select the ticket under its price category. No wonder loads have surfaced on third party resale sites. Also paid £4.95 postage on most of my world cup tickets and a lot were sent out first class only (not recorded) and missing two for tomorrow's opener. Postman just been and nothing. Box office going to be crazy busy going by hundreds of fans missing tickets as reported to ticketmasters twitter

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina

Last edited by greybot; 29-05-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old 29-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
It's the same commentators for all broadcasters.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Get ready for some broken ****en commentary!
Old 29-05-2019, 12:22 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Working from home today, turned on the UK Sky coverage of India v Bangladesh. Unfortunately the biased arm breaking clown was on the mic, so had to switch it off immediately .
Lol. I hate that twathead
Old 30-05-2019, 08:11 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

Finally, we're on.

Best of luck to all teams. Would love a bolter to make the semi's, but it will probably be 4 from Aus, Eng, Ind, NZ, SA
Old 30-05-2019, 09:33 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Ah FFS!
Old 30-05-2019, 09:33 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Brilliant start. Quack, quack, quack. FFS.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:19 AM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clever move by South Africa but root now looks as though he should get a good score
Of course he'll get out now ��