Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 30-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Haven’t seen the catch yet. It’s the wife’s 50th.

Will return with a verdict tomorrow.

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I agree about Wolfie's contribution not just in cricket but other threads too (I been paid to say this) but I am still not a Stokesy fan. I think the Bristol bar incident is the reason for that and I know I should move on and all that good stuff

Not that I am a saint mind you.....
That's understandable, the Bristol punch up was very unsavoury. However, from purely a cricketing point of view, Stokes is box office in my opinion. Unlike cheats from other nations who are allowed to show their ugly mugs at this WC, Stoke's behaviour on the cricket field has generally been pretty good.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:06 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
That's understandable, the Bristol punch up was very unsavoury. However, from purely a cricketing point of view, Stokes is box office in my opinion. Unlike cheats from other nations who are allowed to show their ugly mugs at this WC, Stoke's behaviour on the cricket field has generally been pretty good.
I agree
Old 30-05-2019, 06:07 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Haven’t seen the catch yet. It’s the wife’s 50th.

Will return with a verdict tomorrow.
Please, Woksop is holding his breath in anticipation.

HB to Mrs Wolfie on her half century, from us in cricket thread
Old 30-05-2019, 07:39 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quick question....

Looking at the team that was out today, is this our best XI?

I am not sure who would I drop looking at this team to be fair, as I would like Curran in but who do I drop?

But it is good to have choices I suppose
Old 30-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Quick question....

Looking at the team that was out today, is this our best XI?

I am not sure who would I drop looking at this team to be fair, as I would like Curran in but who do I drop?

But it is good to have choices I suppose
Wood for Plunkett maybe?
Old 30-05-2019, 08:27 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Wood for Plunkett maybe?
Agree, but sadly, he is Cricket's equiv to Conor Wickham, with regard to staying fit.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:46 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
A good start today. We could have scored a few more runs but I was still happy enough with the score. I thought it would be close at that stage. What both teams did well was taking wickets at important times to slow down the scoring.

The Stokes catch was amazing. I thought it had gone for six at first. If anyone hasn't seen it or wants to see it again: To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:49 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
On Sunday at The Oval I'm in the top tier of the pavilion. As I've not been in it before whats it like to watch the game from?
Old 30-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wood for Plunkett maybe?
Plunkett is too valuable to drop. Takes wickets in the middle overs and can swing the bat.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Ok.

Just seen it.

Meh.

Blokes in the wrong place. Had to pull off a decent snaffle because hes wandered in off the boundary whilst dreaming of his run a ball 80.

If I was eight yards off the boundary and a bloke launched one over my head Id have been coated by the bowler and the skipper.

As you were.

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
On Sunday at The Oval I'm in the top tier of the pavilion. As I've not been in it before whats it like to watch the game from?
Cracking view Rob.

Enjoy the game.

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:14 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
It's amazing. Enjoy

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 31-05-2019, 05:12 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Wood for Plunkett maybe?
I like the idea as it is a long tournament even if he gets injured we got Plunkett in the wings.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Ok.

Just seen it.

Meh.

Blokes in the wrong place. Had to pull off a decent snaffle because hes wandered in off the boundary whilst dreaming of his run a ball 80.

If I was eight yards off the boundary and a bloke launched one over my head Id have been coated by the bowler and the skipper.

As you were.

Hope the Mrs has a good bday
Old 31-05-2019, 05:54 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I wouldn't write this West Indies team off they look good
Maybe they can be the bolter. We need one.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:25 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Pretty 7/10 performance all round by England i thought. South Africa bowled well and England fell victim off to many prep games on up amd down roads with most.batsmen through.the shot too early on a slower pitch.

Id like to see Wood or Curran in for Woakes who had a poor game all round. Ali really isnt a number 7 too. Plunkett should have been in before Woakes too to try and find the boundary quickly. Morgan went on the defensive too early at 2 down and let them back in the game and luckily Archer did some damage along with De Kock picking out fine leg cheaply.

England will need to improve, though not a bad start at all!
Old 31-05-2019, 11:04 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
In other news, Pakistan have collapsed against the Windies. 81 for 7.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:08 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
In other news, Pakistan have collapsed against the Windies. 81 for 7.
Watching at work. Pakistan can't play the short ball, they look very weak.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:09 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Imagine their BBS