Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-08-2019, 08:46 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

First post last paragraph. Don’t often get that said about Wilf or us.
Apart from that first post... they are rather dillusional bunch
Old 13-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Jeez. Are they the new Brighton? They're going to walk this league.
They don't believe that at all. And very few posts on that forum remotely say that. In fact, none on the few pages I read. Most were very level headed. Read the first intro post.

I find Sheff Utd fans very down to earth and pleasingly clear of the bull shit we get from the scum.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:54 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
That forum was a bit weird. They seem to respect us and Zaha to a point, yet also seem to think we might be easy targets for a victory. I wonder what sort of comments will be had if we hand them a 0-3 beating at Home on their Premier League return.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:03 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
They don't believe that at all. And very few posts on that forum remotely say that. In fact, none on the few pages I read. Most were very level headed. Read the first intro post.

I find Sheff Utd fans very down to earth and pleasingly clear of the bull shit we get from the scum.
Ay? Apart from OP and maybe one other.. they were not level headed.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:07 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here

Werner Herzog
Old 13-08-2019, 09:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
That was my impression, having read them all.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:27 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Love the use of the word cloggers. So 80s.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tbh, I can barely read the Palace forum at times, let alone the shit on other club's. What sort of impression would people get reading this bloddy place!

I know a good few Sheff Utd fans in actual life. No nonsense or distorted views.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Tbh, I can barely read the Palace forum at times, let alone the shit on other club's. What sort of impression would people get reading this bloddy place!

I know a good few Sheff Utd fans in actual life. No nonsense or distorted views.
Oh I’m not suggesting they are all delusional. Just the forum and thread
Old 13-08-2019, 09:46 PM

Pete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apart from that first post... they are rather dillusional bunch
I quite liked this:

"Dont rate Zaha that much. He's decent but if he plays right hand side Enda owns him single handly, left hand side Baldock and Bash will keep him quiet. Down the middle he has no hope"

For anyone who, like me, is wondering who the **** Enda is - Enda Stevens, a 29 year old left back about to start his 8th Premier league game of his career. Neither Wilf or Townsend will be able to sleep at night.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:47 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How will we cope? Score more goals than them, sorted.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:51 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
I quite liked this:

"Dont rate Zaha that much. He's decent but if he plays right hand side Enda owns him single handly, left hand side Baldock and Bash will keep him quiet. Down the middle he has no hope"

For anyone who, like me, is wondering who the **** Enda is - Enda Stevens, a 29 year old left back about to start his 8th Premier league game of his career. Neither Wilf or Townsend will be able to sleep at night.
Good Grief. I thought weed were bad but that is seriously unhinged.

Who the Jeff are Baldock and Bash? Sound like a stand-up comedy act. A shite one.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:57 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Billy Sharp always scores against us.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:24 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete79 View Post
I quite liked this:

That was the post that stood out for me for its sheer naivety. Must be a 11 yr old kid. Utterly pathetic. Embarrassing.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:25 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Good Grief. I thought weed were bad but that is seriously unhinged.

Who the Jeff are Baldock and Bash? Sound like a stand-up comedy act. A shite one.

Had to rep you for this - made me laugh.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:56 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here

This thread is funny to be fair. Assuming we’ve had one about pooing in football grounds on the BBS before?
Old 13-08-2019, 11:06 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post

This thread is funny to be fair. Assuming we’ve had one about pooing in football grounds on the BBS before?
FFS.

We really need to give this lot a result that sends their fora into absolute meltdown on Sunday. There's no way this sort of shite (ahem) can be allowed.

Mind you I don't think it's their system that should worry us, but their cistern.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:42 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post

In the Amex I would have thought?
Old 13-08-2019, 11:50 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
In the Amex I would have thought?
Good point, well made.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:39 AM

CpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
they seem rather sure of themselves dont they. i hope we bring them down a peg or two!