Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-10-2006, 04:17 PM

kemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proudkemal is south London and proud
holland away

any1 else off to amsterdam on the 15th for the freindly?

Will be their from the tuesday till the thursday, tucking into the dutch lager.

still plenty of tickets going in the dutch end if anyone is undecided about going. Seem to be quite a lot of palace at england away games at the mo, just wanna see how many come from this site
Old 25-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
yeah, as per usual - wed to thurs only
amsterdam is a bit of a dump imo though
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 26-10-2006, 11:25 AM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Also doing just Wed to Thurs as run out of holiday with all the England away games this year. Tickets for Holland end are readily available at £20, I reckon c9k England fans will travel. Not bad for a friendly and a sh!te team.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 26-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Forza Palace

Palace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Ultra : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
how do you get tickets?
Old 26-10-2006, 01:57 PM

OrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behindOrpingtonPalace will leave the TV and the radio behind
Yeah, weds morning come back thurs afternoon for me, been there loads before inc last friendly in 2002. Running out of time off work also after WC and other away games/holidays
Old 26-10-2006, 03:35 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Ultra
how do you get tickets?
Yeah, I'd like to know, too. If need be, I'll put on an Avid Merrion accshent and pretend to be Dutch and sit in their end. I'll even put on my SJ-tribute orange T-shirt so as not to blow my cover. But if someone speaks to me in Dutch, I'm fecked.
Old 26-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
You can buy tickets in the Holland end online at

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 26-10-2006, 04:04 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
You can buy tickets in the Holland end online at

To view the link you have to Register or Login
€55 (around £35) top price to watch 2 of the (potentially) top teams in Europe puts the prices at Selhurst for 2nd tier, 2nd rate football into perspective.
Old 27-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Tues to Thurs for me & lightweight.
Old 27-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
€55 (around £35) top price to watch 2 of the (potentially) top teams in Europe puts the prices at Selhurst for 2nd tier, 2nd rate football into perspective.
And only £14 (Euro20) for standard seats, which is what I paid, for upper tier corner - bargain!
Old 28-10-2006, 10:47 AM

JKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJKM would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Yeah, I'm going to this. Booked on the boat from Hull to Rotterdam. Going Tuesday coming back Thursday.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:24 PM

the_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
im going wednesday to thursday to, was meant to be flying from stansted but the bastards moved our flight to heathrow, does anybody know any good football bars out there, never been to amsterdam before, i managed to get a ticket through the fa, only cost £17, i spend £26 going to watch qpr v palace haha im still livid about that game
Old 06-11-2006, 05:29 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
yep - Fly out Weds am, sleep in car and then back early doors Thurs
Old 07-11-2006, 02:07 AM

the_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterthe_tyre2 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
if your flying out there, how are you sleeping in the car
Old 07-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by the_tyre2
if your flying out there, how are you sleeping in the car
Hire car perhaps?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:39 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by E_girl
Hire car perhaps?
yip - decided to go for a bit of luxury this time - we've hired an estate !
Old 07-11-2006, 09:50 AM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by the_tyre2
does anybody know any good football bars out there,

Bulldog Pub

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!