Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:38 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Melody
To be honest the only network in the UK with worthwhile 3G access is Vodafone.
Indeed.

Never have probs with my vodafone 3G card.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Adjusted
I wish I knew that before I ported my number from VF to 02 and got an iphone.

There have been times this week when I'd have been quicker getting a taxi to the nearest internet cafe.
You were specifically told it wasn't for you
Old 05-03-2009, 09:02 PM

Location: I'm only putting something in this field in order to create more space in the line below for my 'rep'
Mal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
My fault. Mid life (+ 10 years) crisis and wanting to be cool.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:06 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Indeed, Mal bring it back and get a refund.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Mal has an iphone?

Ok time to move on to the next thing. What's it going to be?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
It's all about the G phone
Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
Mal has an iphone?

Ok time to move on to the next thing. What's it going to be?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-03-2009, 07:50 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Ok I'm not having a good week with my phone.

First of all I had a good 2 days without any internet access.

Then over the course of Friday evening I had one stuck black screen which required a soft reset and 2 or 3 of random apps sticking which required me pushing the home button for 6 seconds to clear.

Then this afternoon as I was checking iFooty the home button just stopped working completely. I've tried a full restore through iTunes but nothings doing :-/

Everything works fine on the phone other than the home button which makes things incredibly annoying. Anyways guess I'll speak to o2 in the morning...

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 08-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Playing MK and mario on my jesusphone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mk.jpg (65.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg mario.jpg (40.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 08-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

And running 'top'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1xu59-6348599b631b2c3f83cd7f58b1c7b25f.49b42713.jpg (68.7 KB, 38 views)
Old 09-03-2009, 01:44 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
does anyone know of any way to save individual text messages? have got a couple of 'keepers' as part of a massive convo that i want to be able to store on the phone (not on a pc/mac).
Old 10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
And running 'top'
That's cool!
Old 10-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

anyone got a better solution for using your jesus phone as a wireless access point than pdanet?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:01 PM

Location: I'm only putting something in this field in order to create more space in the line below for my 'rep'
Mal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Melody
Indeed, Mal bring it back and get a refund.
No. It's mine and I'm keeping it. I am quite impressed by it.

I do have one question. To get my email working I had to play around with the authentication settings. email doesn't work with MD5 Challenger, HTTP Mds Digest, and Password. However, email does work with NTLM.

Why does it work with just the NTLM option and not the other three options?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jesusphone.jpg (55.7 KB, 41 views)
Old 10-03-2009, 09:49 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How do you do the screen dumps Dave?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Power and home
Old 11-03-2009, 01:17 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Push the two buttons on the iphone whilst connected to itunes?
Old 11-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

No press them now, you hear a click then look in your photos

No itunes
Old 11-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Teemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Anyone know of a good case for the iphone that isn't too bulky?

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Fifa World League Team - Orlando Pirates