Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-01-2010, 02:36 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Not great, but could have been worse. Much worse
Old 31-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
At least it's better than the sub 1m pisstake offers that were being talked about last week. I would have thought they would have waited until tomorrow, but then again if any other club were serious they'd have come in with a bigger bid before now.

So now we need to raise 1.5m elsewhere. And find a buyer for the club...
Old 31-01-2010, 02:38 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph
If Victor Moses was as good as we all like to think then Arsenal, Man Utd and Barcelona would've bid for him. FACT.
But did they? All hearsay AFAIK.
Old 31-01-2010, 02:44 PM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At least he will play rather than be a benchwarmer at Man City and the like.
Old 31-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I really hope we f**k Wigan up when we eventually overtake them.
Old 31-01-2010, 02:48 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sorry does the transfer window close today or tomorrow cheers.
Old 31-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
5.00 pm tomorrow.

Last edited by Slimbloke'H'; 31-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 31-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coveta
sorry does the transfer window close today or tomorrow cheers.
Tomorrow - 5pm.

It would have been today, but it's a Sunday and everyone involved in football are having ice baths or roasting women.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 31-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
He'll leave this summer following the relegation of Wigan. Hoepfully for less than 2.5m
Old 31-01-2010, 02:53 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino
I really hope we f**k Wigan up when we eventually overtake them.
Bit optomistic, Palace are years behind Wigan, so sad really as I was at the play off game they lost to the Gills and Wigan had about 8k at Wembley.

Depending on who is left tomorrow evening could mean we go down..
Old 31-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Meh, pffft.

cardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecardiffeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket
He'll leave this summer following the relegation of Wigan. Hoepfully for less than 2.5m
He'll play every week and make the World Cup squad.
Old 31-01-2010, 02:55 PM
tall one in the crowd

Paicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againPaicey lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Victor was a joy to watch, I just hope this move works out for him and he doesn't become the next routledge or bostock!

Good luck moses and I hope to see you parting defences for england one day!
Old 31-01-2010, 02:57 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H'
5.00 pm tomorrow.
thanks its gonna be a long 25 hours
Old 31-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coveta
thanks its gonna be a long 25 hours
26 hours (it's 5 pm UK time)
Old 31-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Oops
Absolutely.

I am going to have words with the person who told me this

Won't be posting what he says on here again in a hurry.
Old 31-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Will hold off from having those words, won't be signed off by the admins until tomorrow.

Only one reason they would do that and not get it done today
Old 31-01-2010, 03:22 PM

Michael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Absolutely.

I am going to have words with the person who told me this

Won't be posting what he says on here again in a hurry.
Administrator not signed off yet. Maybe not the end of the story.
Old 31-01-2010, 03:25 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
After all the talk of Barca, Real Madrid, Arsenal etc he ends up at Wigan.....
Old 31-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot
Bit optomistic, Palace are years behind Wigan, so sad really as I was at the play off game they lost to the Gills and Wigan had about 8k at Wembley.

Depending on who is left tomorrow evening could mean we go down..
We will. They've just been lucky and when they do get relegated and Whelan starts to lose interest there wont be any other sugar-daddies to save them.

(btw I've nothing against Wigan fans....in fact, I cant even explain why I dont like them, other than they keep buying our best players....actually that's exactly why! )
Old 31-01-2010, 03:38 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
At least he didn't go to another Championship team like Forest or WBA for considerably less than that.

I'm fairly happy with this -given the circumstances.