Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-08-2018, 11:19 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
The Moose on Talksport has been pretty much saying the same... Pub team league!
About time the BBC website put the Croydon Sunday League above the Scottish Premier League on their list of tables.
The English championship even being a second tier gets more viewers and is of a higher quality.
Edited
Old 15-08-2018, 11:26 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Hey lets be fair. Rangers are even shitter and their fans are ***** as well.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post
Hey lets be fair. Rangers are even shitter and their fans are ***** as well.
Both as bad as each other, **** the weegies HHGH

and Hearts beat them
Old 15-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Nix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't believe that the Celtic board want to compete in Europe because it means they will have to put their hands in their pockets and they know that they can't really compete anyway.
I think they are very happy to let Rangers catch up again so fans worry about the Old Firm games and forget about what a Mickey Mouse load of crap the Scottish league is and their delusions of European grandeur.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:18 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
I don't believe that the Celtic board want to compete in Europe because it means they will have to put their hands in their pockets and they know that they can't really compete anyway.
I think they are very happy to let Rangers catch up again so fans worry about the Old Firm games and forget about what a Mickey Mouse load of crap the Scottish league is and their delusions of European grandeur.
I make you right. It really is a pish, kick and rush league. Annoys the feck out of me that half of it qualifies for Europe too, while we have never played in it once. Rangers and Celtic need to join the English lower leagues and work their way up if they are ever to be successful in front of their huge crowds. Theres no money in the Scottish leagues.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Nix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I make you right. It really is a pish, kick and rush league. Annoys the feck out of me that half of it qualifies for Europe too, while we have never played in it once. Rangers and Celtic need to join the English lower leagues and work their way up if they are ever to be successful in front of their huge crowds. Theres no money in the Scottish leagues.
The English Leagues will never agree to it. Why would you want the competition? Not to mention being overrun by a load of pissed up Jocks.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:23 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
The English Leagues will never agree to it. Why would you want the competition? Not to mention being overrun by a load of pissed up Jocks.
I know they won't. That's the only way they will ever become successful.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:39 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oi oi oi... The Intertoto Cup was Europe!
Old 15-08-2018, 08:45 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How many would actually survive a season in the Championship? Three or four tops in my opinion. Such a sack of shite now, yet when I was in my yoof there were a few decent sides in Scotland, capable of challenging for the top half in our top flight.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Let's not forget that Welsh, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar and Irish league sides also get into Champions league qualifying
On that basis Celtic are a superpower.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:55 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
Let's not forget that Welsh, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar and Irish league sides also get into Champions league qualifying
On that basis Celtic are a superpower.
That's true. We'll get there one day.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:27 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man View Post
... yet when I was in my yoof there were a few decent sides in Scotland, capable of challenging for the top half in our top flight.
Don't forget Celtic were the first British team to get to and win The European Cup Final.

I think I can/could name quite a few of their team back then - I can't say the same today.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:31 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I was surprised when Rangers were demoted to the fourth tier that they didn’t take the advantage and stick two fingers up to the Scottish FA and try and join the non league south of the border. By now they may have even been in the Championship and a step away from hitting the jackpot. What a massive two fingers up that would’ve been to their Glasgow rivals as they stagnated in Scotland while the Gers became a truely huge club with the millions the Prem brings.

Catching Scottish football now and again, it does seem like the equivalent of the Championship at the very best and League 1/2 at its worst; but in saying that, when they do meet an English club in Europe, they tend to give a good account of themselves. Aberdeen ran a side that finished 7th in our top division very close last week.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 16-08-2018, 04:13 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I was surprised when Rangers were demoted to the fourth tier that they didn’t take the advantage and stick two fingers up to the Scottish FA and try and join the non league south of the border. By now they may have even been in the Championship and a step away from hitting the jackpot. What a massive two fingers up that would’ve been to their Glasgow rivals as they stagnated in Scotland while the Gers became a truely huge club with the millions the Prem brings.

Catching Scottish football now and again, it does seem like the equivalent of the Championship at the very best and League 1/2 at its worst; but in saying that, when they do meet an English club in Europe, they tend to give a good account of themselves. Aberdeen ran a side that finished 7th in our top division very close last week.
Maybe they can do that when they die again.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
All the Scots came out of thr woodwork on twitter when Aberdeen managed a draw against Burnley. Back they go
I'm not on twitter, are they back out in force again now? Burnley were put out of the Europa League by a side that finished 3rd in Greece. Scotland have 2 clubs in the draw.
Old 29-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Great to see Rangers winning today ... Stevie G to win the title!
Old 29-12-2018, 02:53 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
Both as bad as each other, **** the weegies HHGH

and Hearts beat them
Glorious.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Heh.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:32 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Hilarious result. But only deserved for an evening of shocking defending and being as cocky as f***. Should mean some excellent banter tomorrow. I mean honestly, what a shower of shite.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:55 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Don't forget Celtic were the first British team to get to and win The European Cup Final.

I think I can/could name quite a few of their team back then - I can't say the same today.
And something like 10 of the 11 players were born within 5 miles of Celtic Park!

Amazing feat