Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-08-2019, 04:37 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Anyone up for the festival this weekend fancy meeting up with me and Exiled Stirling to watch the Palace game somewhere?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-08-2019, 05:32 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Not up there this year, first one I have missed in three years, getting Fringe withdrawal symptoms.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:55 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Bump.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:26 AM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was there last week, had a great time. Thoroughly recommend Terry Alderton if you like your comedy a bit left field.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:02 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Anyone at the fringe if you got a free hour take in my Daughters show the last supper gospel of heinous housewife at the bar Bados
Old 13-08-2019, 06:27 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
Anyone at the fringe if you got a free hour take in my Daughters show the last supper gospel of heinous housewife at the bar Bados
What time of the day is she performing?
Old 13-08-2019, 08:14 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there a palace contingent that watch games in Edinburgh regularly. I live there and seem to get surrounded by other shirts when a palace game is on.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:48 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
What time of the day is she performing?
6.45 room 1 she is Rhianna like my avatar
Old 15-08-2019, 12:51 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I will be up there (for my third visit this year ...) on Sunday, if anyone is meeting to watch the Sheffield Utd. game*. Still grateful to those of you who moved pub at half-time of the Arsenal game a few years ago, to a pub where my children were allowed in !

(*Subject to my wife & children not having other plans for me.)
Old 15-08-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
6.45 room 1 she is Rhianna like my avatar
I hope it goes well for her. Not sure however I will be able to make it to see her.
Old 15-08-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I will be up there (for my third visit this year ...) on Sunday, if anyone is meeting to watch the Sheffield Utd. game*. Still grateful to those of you who moved pub at half-time of the Arsenal game a few years ago, to a pub where my children were allowed in !

BUBBS and I are looking for other company to watch the game with, so are prepared to come into Edinburgh to watch it.

Let us know when you know if have a pass to watch the game and which pub you suggest meeting up in.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:27 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
Is there a palace contingent that watch games in Edinburgh regularly. I live there and seem to get surrounded by other shirts when a palace game is on.
Not as far as I know. Certainly haven’t heard of one but I rarely go out these days due to family needs so maybe. Sure we would’ve heard of one though if there was.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 15-08-2019, 04:29 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Unfortunately I'm going to Sheffield
Old 15-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
BUBBS and I are looking for other company to watch the game with, so are prepared to come into Edinburgh to watch it.

Let us know when you know if have a pass to watch the game and which pub you suggest meeting up in.
The drinks are on Richard!
Old 16-08-2019, 09:55 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Terribly sorry, but I will now be watching Fishbowl at the Pleasance, rather than Palace at Bramhall Lane on Sunday afternoon.

(This has nothing to do with El Aggy's statement of the obvious above)
Old 16-08-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Terribly sorry, but I will now be watching Fishbowl at the Pleasance, rather than Palace at Bramhall Lane on Sunday afternoon.

Oh that’s a shame Richard. I knew meeting Cary for a second time was a step too far.

- John Peel
Old 16-08-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:

We will therefore let you know in plenty of time which pub we will be in so you can arrange to leave money behind the bar.

TIA.