Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-06-2019, 07:42 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
New York
Very much so. Chicago is so much better
Old 04-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Ben Stokes catch.

Kept hearing how unbelievable this catch was - Ďyou must see it!í - and despite despising the sport (and I use the word sport in its loosest term) I decided to go on You Tube to see this miraculous sporting achievement Iíve heard people banging on about.

A man jumps up and catches a ball.

Now relative to the usual boredom and inaction of a cricket match, I can understand why a man jumping up in the air to catch a ball must seem mind blowingly enthralling; but it literally is a man reaching up and catching a ball with one hand.

I guess when it comes to cricket, the sporting accomplishment bar is set very, very low.
Do you have any idea how unbelievably hard it is to do what he did?

The ball was absolutely rocketing for six. Hard and flat. He didn't just stand there and catch it. Getting a hand to it would have been hard enough. But he had to move, leap backwards, reach out a hand, actually catch it and not just get finger tips to it, then keep hold if it as he landed.

Believe me, it was an unbelievable catch.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Audiís

In my work I get to drive every model, and even the top of the range ones really donít do it for me. Give me a nice VW, which I also get to drive any day of the week.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Ben Stokes catch.

Kept hearing how unbelievable this catch was - Ďyou must see it!í - and despite despising the sport (and I use the word sport in its loosest term) I decided to go on You Tube to see this miraculous sporting achievement Iíve heard people banging on about.

A man jumps up and catches a ball.

Now relative to the usual boredom and inaction of a cricket match, I can understand why a man jumping up in the air to catch a ball must seem mind blowingly enthralling; but it literally is a man reaching up and catching a ball with one hand.

I guess when it comes to cricket, the sporting accomplishment bar is set very, very low.
You could say the same about a man kicking a ball into a goal.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Audiís

In my work I get to drive every model, and even the top of the range ones really donít do it for me. Give me a nice VW, which I also get to drive any day of the week.
Audi used to be great. But now a bit meh. Haven't really changed much from a few years ago. Agree re: VW

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Audiís

I assume you don't work for the Post Office anymore! (I think you did)

Audi have gone the way of BMW's in my mind. They overtook BMW in the upper market must have car, and then proceeded to flat-line. Not sure I even like the R8 after having been a passenger in one.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I assume you don't work for the Post Office anymore! (I think you did)

Audi have gone the way of BMW's in my mind. They overtook BMW in the upper market must have car, and then proceeded to flat-line. Not sure I even like the R8 after having been a passenger in one.
What will the chavs drive now??
Old 07-06-2019, 02:51 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Why do baseball players need those massive gloves Hedgehog?
To stop them getting caught on camera picking their noses
Old 07-06-2019, 03:13 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
To stop them getting caught on camera picking their noses
And to cover their mouths when they discuss with the other players the woman in the third row with the big tits.