Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-05-2019, 08:26 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
How big are their cocks?
Old 30-05-2019, 08:27 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Inspired by this thread I had a look at Thai Tinder, swipe right or swipe left ?
In all seriousness though, that first ones a right swipe.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Or how about this one ?
Right or left?
Old 30-05-2019, 08:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Judging by their English, you wouldn't be hooking up with them for their conversational skills!
Old 31-05-2019, 03:14 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
How big are their cocks?
The first one looks quite a big boy.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:52 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Right or left?
Do you prefer feathers or oil ?
Old 12-06-2019, 12:34 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
It seems a long time since anything was posted on this, but it really isn't. I have a growing relationship with Quedgeley, she's been a real anchor through this whole thing, and I'm taking the gal on holiday in July to Majorca which we are both really looking forward to. It's gonna be a lazy one.

The skank of a wife is still with the bloke, last time I saw her was a blazing argument where I called her 'thick' and 'a dog' amongst other things, and she blazed at me "I live on my own because of you!!" which I thought was not only untrue, but strange. I guess the fella isn't interested in moving in with her, oh dear. I would think a true love couldn't wait
Old 12-06-2019, 12:38 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
First paragraph: Vomit.
Second paragraph: More like it.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:39 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
This thread's gone a bit quiet, which I can only assume is a good thing.

As for me I'm still with the nice lady from Worthing. Funnily of the four online women i met she was the least likely i thought i would click with. Just goes to show all the online chat means not a lot until you meet in the flesh.
You mean they were mingers except this one?

Seriously, how long have you now been seeing her? What's it going like? (....have you uninstalled TInder/Bumble as a result?)

Old 12-06-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
First paragraph: Vomit.
Second paragraph: More like it.
Sorry, I didn't want to go into the filthy details for the first one as you might vomit even more
Old 12-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
You mean they were mingers except this one?

No they were all attractive, especially the first who was a model in her younger years. Trouble is it blinded me to the fact she was a bit of a nutter for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post

Seriously, how long have you now been seeing her? What's it going like? (....have you uninstalled TInder/Bumble as a result?)

It must be 2 months now, and going well. I must admit I havent uninstalled Tinder or Bumble but am invisible on both
Old 22-06-2019, 07:27 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I wondered where to post this, but thought this would be the best place as the topic of the experience of being a male in today’s society has come up a few times. I’ve seen quite a few good Ted Talks over the years but this one ranks right up there. What a woman - total respect.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 26-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think all this dating shit is turning me asexual!
Old 01-07-2019, 09:28 AM

What are the latest updates from our dating fraternity?

I have no dating news other than that myself and Quedgeley are due to go wo Mallorca for a week shortly - Love Island Really needed and we're both looking forward to it massively

Something hit me yesterday, someone at the golf club was talking about local footballers and then mentioned this fella who played 1 match for Forest Green but got released, turns out it was my wife's affair partner's lad. Penny dropped for me because I recall my wife banging on about this bloke at work having a son about to make it at FGR, she even checked the game that date - it stuck in my mind, but only now do I know it was the same bloke she ran off with. That match was 30th April 2016 !! Shows how long ago she started her interested in him, the ********, she didn't even care all that much about football either. That's the thing with affairs, as a spouse you just cannot even deal with it, it's like being preyed upon.

Last edited by Spindle; 01-07-2019 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:51 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Technically it isn't a dating app but to practice my Spanish I use a site called conversationexchange.com In reality I, and many others, use it as a way to meet people. You can filter your search using location, language you speak/want to learn, age and sex. Like dating apps you message people through the app, pass on your number then arrange to meet. These can work out as simply an hour or so having a coffee and practising a language you are trying to learn, all the way through to getting some bedroom gymnastics. And everything in between. It is a great way of meeting people both romantically and just new, interesting people. Over the years I have had a couple of GF's from it, a few ONS (not after the first meeting), and have two good friends due to it.
As of today I am on summer hours (which means working 12 hours less a week and finishing at 2.30pm everyday) This gives me the time I don't have the rest of the year to meet people through intercambio (langauge exchange).
Old 01-07-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I wondered where to post this, but thought this would be the best place as the topic of the experience of being a male in today’s society has come up a few times. I’ve seen quite a few good Ted Talks over the years but this one ranks right up there. What a woman - total respect.

Very good.

I've just undertaken a stress management course for work run by ACAS, not for my own stress but because I manage people and the business wants to make sure managers are dealing with people correctly. Some of the stuff she said in there matches the course content.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:06 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
I think all this dating shit is turning me asexual!
A sexual what?
Old 02-07-2019, 04:22 PM

Swipe left or right ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190702-231455_Samsung Internet.jpg (497.1 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190702-231501_Samsung Internet.jpg (460.2 KB, 159 views)
Old 02-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
At first glance i thought it was posh spice
Old 03-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
At first glance i thought it was posh spice

Poor Joy.