Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-06-2019, 06:34 AM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Don’t the evil EU control what we pay for drugs?
Maybe for your drugs.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:37 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
What do they control with us then Skint? Only I was given the impression from Brexiteers that it can be summed up as "our lives".
Old 06-06-2019, 08:49 AM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Things Donald Trump has learned (but probably already forgotten) on this trip.

1) what the NHS is
2) that the NI border issue doesn’t want a wall as a method of resolution
Everyone got into a stir about what he said about the NHS but I don’t believe for one second he knew what it was, or what he was talking about. Classic buying time tactics when he claimed he didn’t hear the question.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
The nHS is very good at controlling drug prices, if you set it too high, then your drug will simply not be available on the NHS. That applies whether a firm is US, UK, EU or A.N.Other..
Absolutely true. The worry of course is challenges to that regime. Is that a possibility?

The US pay far more for drugs than we do. Partly they do come up with a lot of new ones. But largely down to their lack of real regulation and fragmented negotiating - basically the power of the pharmo companies to avoid federal control. What pressure would be brought to change the way we manage our system, to obtain such an important deal?
Old 06-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
Is the Islamic Tide Omophobic?
LOL 😂. Brilliant!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:03 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th View Post
Everyone got into a stir about what he said about the NHS but I don’t believe for one second he knew what it was, or what he was talking about. Classic buying time tactics when he claimed he didn’t hear the question.
Similar on the Irish border, he spluttered some guff about how the US also has border issues, and how he understands that the current Irish border works well and obviously they like to keep it that way. Such a bullshitter.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
The US pay far more for drugs than we do. Partly they do come up with a lot of new ones. But largely down to their lack of real regulation and fragmented negotiating - basically the power of the pharmo companies to avoid federal control. What pressure would be brought to change the way we manage our system, to obtain such an important deal?
The trend lately has been for companies to find drugs that are vital for the survival of their users, buy the licensing fee and jack up the price. The most famous case is Martin Shkreli buying the licensing on an AIDS drug and raising the price from $13 per pill to $750 per pill. And that's not even the most egregious case. But all drugs in general tend to increase in price over time in the US. And this is before talking about drug companies bribing doctors to prescribe drugs that are absolutely not necessary. Americans take way too many prescription drugs as it is.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Looking at wholesale data for around 27,000 prescription drugs, Hernandez and her colleagues found that, between 2008 and 2016, brand-name oral prescription drugs rose 9 percent annually, while injectable drugs increased 15 percent per year. Inflation, meanwhile, is only about 2 percent.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Magnificent stuff from the President

Quote:
For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
Old 07-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
WTAF
Old 07-06-2019, 06:26 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Magnificent stuff from the President

I liked this response:

Quote:
The Queen Of Mars would love to see you

It is worrying if it wasn't so laughable.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 13-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
The gift that keeps on giving

Old 13-06-2019, 05:07 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Love his tweets

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 21-06-2019, 10:52 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here

Donald Trump 'called Iran airstrikes off at the last minute'

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 23-06-2019, 03:38 PM

mte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemte103 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Even though it's all contrived political spin, which exposes all sorts of chaos behind the scenes; him cancelling those strikes because it ostensibly may kill some people was the closest I have come to respecting a thing that he has said.
Old 23-06-2019, 03:43 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mte103 View Post
Even though it's all contrived political spin, which exposes all sorts of chaos behind the scenes; him cancelling those strikes because it ostensibly may kill some people was the closest I have come to respecting a thing that he has said.
Then a day later say that Iran will be obliterated next time... or something like that.

Maybe his bark is worse than his bite.
Old 24-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Interesting bit from the woman who accused him of assault in the 1980s (you know - the one he claims he has never met/never knew but is in photos with at social gatherings...)

"Were Carroll to go to the NYPD, it is by no means certain a case could be mounted, given statute of limitations concerns. New York state removed the five-year statute of limitations for first-degree rape in 2006 but it did not do so retroactively, meaning that all cases that fell before that year – as Carroll’s allegations do – are not freed from the restriction.

"That potentially insurmountable roadblock notwithstanding, there are aspects of Carroll’s case that would be of interest to NYPD detectives. She has kept the clothes that she was wearing during the alleged assault in her closet, where they remain unlaundered to this day.

Carroll’s clothing is an echo of the blue cocktail dress worn by Monica Lewinsky, which carried DNA evidence that became important in the impeachment of Bill Clinton. Asked by Camerota if she thought her dress could similarly have Trump’s DNA on it, Carroll replied: “I have no idea whether the president ejaculated.”"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 24-06-2019, 02:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I've not really read anything about these new allegations other than the headlines, but why now?

To answer my own question, I can only assume as it is just in time for re-election.

When will these people learn, these sort of allegations mean nothing to the Trump base, in fact, I hate to say it, but it probably strengths it. I mean, how much more shit can they dig up about the man? None of which is anything but water off the guys (and his supporters) back.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I've not really read anything about these new allegations other than the headlines, but why now?

To answer my own question, I can only assume as it is just in time for re-election.

When will these people learn, these sort of allegations mean nothing to the Trump base, in fact, I hate to say it, but it probably strengths it. I mean, how much more shit can they dig up about the man? None of which is anything but water off the guys (and his supporters) back.
I think you are right - its "oh - he might have groped another woman - big deal, that's just Donald". There have been some updates overnight with some questions in the printed press on why they have not given it more prominence, plus a DJT denial again - this time on his line of "She's not my type" - so he may well have done this to other women but only ones he thought were good looking. Its just such a sad place in the evolution of mankind we have got to when this sort of stuff becomes the norm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 25-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
The only conclusion that can be drawn from Trump's continuing success is that at least 40% of the US population, and proably more, are stupid an ignorant. How hard is it to see through his lies and conman tricks?
Old 25-06-2019, 09:06 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
The only conclusion that can be drawn from Trump's continuing success is that at least 40% of the US population, and proably more, are stupid an ignorant. How hard is it to see through his lies and conman tricks?
You can say the EXACT same thing about the UK population in reference to the Borris and Farage.