Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its going to get warmer tomorrow,26c in London. Those frosty mornings are a long way off yet. Its an Indian summer !

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 08-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Eye-dee ,your posts do make me laugh .

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 08-09-2005, 01:58 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Thanet Eagle
Eye-dee ,your posts do make me laugh .
Thanks
I hope you are wrong about the 26c though, I can't stand another day of this.
Look, over there, is that a a... a palm tree, it is, it is, and a pool of cool water....oh joy..at last. We're saved.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 08-09-2005, 10:23 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Ok, this is no joke, there's an owl outside my window in a tree. (My window's not in a tree, the owl is)
It hoots every 30 seconds precisely.
I am beginning to think it's not real.
Would someone go to the trouble of planting a pretend owl?
Or am I still hallucinating because of the damned heat?
And the beer?
I must go to bed, please don't be hot tomorrow.
Goodnight
Old 09-09-2005, 06:54 AM

Good morning
The deck chair is out, my shorts are clean and pressed. Yes, there may be rain later today, yippee!
Oh yes, the owl has gone
Old 09-09-2005, 07:55 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
Good morning
The deck chair is out, my shorts are clean and pressed. Yes, there may be rain later today, yippee!
Oh yes, the owl has gone

I have to say i'm with Eye-dee on this one. Cant stand its when its hot. Why would people want to burn there skin and sweat all day long, just no sense in it. Cant beat a nice winter day cos you can put warm stuff on to warm you up. Sitting on the radiator when its really cold and getting the feeling back in your hands. Love it. Chilly days at Selhurst with ya scalf wrapped round ya with ya bobble hat on tucking into a warm burger as the steam comes off it. Bring it on.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by andyocpfc
I have to say i'm with Eye-dee on this one. Cant stand its when its hot. Why would people want to burn there skin and sweat all day long, just no sense in it. Cant beat a nice winter day cos you can put warm stuff on to warm you up. Sitting on the radiator when its really cold and getting the feeling back in your hands. Love it. Chilly days at Selhurst with ya scalf wrapped round ya with ya bobble hat on tucking into a warm burger as the steam comes off it. Bring it on.
Aah bliss! I'm getting quite misty eyed
Old 09-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Otis McOtis

Just heard on the news that the weather is going to stay fine and warm well into next week so you go put the bobble hats and scarfes away Happy days !

Paul Weller
Old 09-09-2005, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Just heard on the news that the weather is going to stay fine and warm well into next week so you go put the bobble hats and scarfes away Happy days !
How come the forecasters are suddenly right when it comes to predicting sunshine? a? a?
Old 09-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Otis McOtis

I'm off to sunbathe in the garden whilst listening to the birds singing in the trees. Burn me sun,burn me !

Paul Weller
Old 09-09-2005, 11:27 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

Least we're coming to the end though, definately cooling down from august and july
Old 09-09-2005, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I'm off to sunbathe in the garden whilst listening to the birds singing in the trees. Burn me sun,burn me !
Well it's not in my nature to say 'I hope the birds poo on you' so I wont, in fact, I wont even post this.
oops! wrong button!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:05 PM

I'ver just heard my neighbour say 'it's starting to rain'. Could this be it? The breakthrough?
Old 09-09-2005, 10:33 PM

Well I was really pleased when it rained but now it's humid and we are back to square one. No owl tonight but it is hot so I am going to bed and hope that it will be cool/cooler tomorrow. I am a bit pissed though.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:07 AM

So that's what I wrote last night!
Met a few b.b.s.ers last night at The Greyhound, (well within wobble distance of my house ) Nice to meet everyone
Looks like another humid one today with some rain to make it more humid. Oh good
Oh yes, morning all
Old 11-09-2005, 09:01 AM

Morning everyone
It may look as if I am desperately trying to keep this flagging thread alive...as if.

It is cloudy and cool this morning. Does this mean....

The start of autumn?? (Pleeeaase)

No noisy neighbours and smells of cooking meat and onions

Just enough rain to have SOME cricket, annoy the Aussies and win the Test??

Last edited by Eye-dee; 11-09-2005 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Otis McOtis

Pleased that the weather has changed even if it is just to allow us to win the Ashes !

Paul Weller
Old 11-09-2005, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Pleased that the weather has changed even if it is just to allow us to win the Ashes !
Old 11-09-2005, 02:16 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If i may be so bold.
The weather in my back yard is 32.
Same as yesterday, the week before and the 2 months before that.
last rained for 5 mins 1st week of June.
May rain again in December.

Fascinating to hear about London's weather though
Old 11-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Otis McOtis

Where do you live ? A desert !

Paul Weller