Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S Alex_S
Cannabis law to be reviewed

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If the main reason for re-classifying it back to a class B drug is because of stronger strains like Skunk, why cant they just make Skunk class B and normal weed/solid class C?

Any thoughts?
Old 18-07-2007, 06:48 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Re: Cannabis law to be reviewed

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex_S

If the main reason for re-classifying it back to a class B drug is because of stronger strains like Skunk, why cant they just make Skunk class B and normal weed/solid class C?

Any thoughts?
Possibly because Gordon Brown is more puritanical than TB?
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 18-07-2007, 07:14 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Far too much of a grey area.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:18 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
I think its a good thing personally.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Re: Cannabis law to be reviewed

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex_S

Any thoughts?
I'd say there probably is a justification for classifying skunk differently. Having said that, you'd need to be clear on a definition of skunk, perhaps on levels of THC or something.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:32 PM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally posted by Eaglesmad123
I totally agree. Although if they bring this stupid law in there could be problems.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:38 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Of Cray
I totally agree. Although if they bring this stupid law in there could be problems.
I cant belive so many people are stupid enough to think that smoking weed on a regular basis isnt harmful to the body.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:40 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I'll be the first to throw in the utterly predictable comment of:

Why don't they spend their time dealing with real criminals and leave those wanting to smoke puff and sit about eating crisps to do so.

Quote:
"Recently, there have been various forms of herbal or grass-type cannabis that are generally found to be stronger than ordinary 'weed', containing on average two to three times the amount of the active compound, THC.
Who on earth did the initial research?? Skunks been around for years, its not like its some new fad thats popped out of nowhere. What monkeys
Old 18-07-2007, 07:46 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
I cant belive so many people are stupid enough to think that smoking weed on a regular basis isnt harmful to the body.
I think the problem is the age all comparison to alcohol.

So . . I can see why there is an argunment for legalisation (even if its to a degree). BUT, if alcohol is already causing problems amongst teens etc, then my question is why add to it?
Old 18-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Marmite Lover

macs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Totally agree

Cannabis related psychosis is meant to be the fastest growing reason why people are admitted to psychiatric wards.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetpea!
Far too much of a grey area.
Bollocks. Anyone ITK would be able to tell the difference when presented with a bag of skunk or a bag of weed.
Old 18-07-2007, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by macs-tash
Totally agree

Cannabis related psychosis is meant to be the fastest growing reason why people are admitted to psychiatric wards.
Also i wonder if the increase in violence on the streets is a combination of booze and skunk
Old 18-07-2007, 08:02 PM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy
In my opinion, I don't think that it's cannabis itself which is the problem. In moderation it's probably pretty harmless. However, it's usually the stepping stone onto harder stuff which really can mess you up. I doubt there's many people who've moved straight onto doing E and coke without trying weed first.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Of course because drugs are a good thing that do no harm...
Old 18-07-2007, 08:03 PM
The Snot Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by gjtango
Bollocks. Anyone ITK would be able to tell the difference when presented with a bag of skunk or a bag of weed.
That wasn't really my point. But nevermind.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:08 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by macs-tash
Totally agree

I quite agree, my girlfriend works in this field and approximately half of her clients have their conditions brought on through either cannabis or LSD. However, the key point is that they are brought on by this, not caused. If a person has deep rooted psychological issues then they have them full stop, the cannabis has just quickened the process of them becoming discovered. The problem is that legislation has bugger all effect. Look at coke for example which is considered class 'A', the fact its got this grading doesn't prevent a widespread use in the 20 to 30 age group. Proper education is needed on the effects and risks associated with various substances rather than just giving out a "don't do that its bad" message, as the way the human brain works means you'll be far more tempted to find out 'what its all about'.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:08 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Also i wonder if the increase in violence on the streets is a combination of booze and skunk
The cannabis buzz is a million miles from the booze buzz. It's as extreme a difference as smack and coke. Cannabis users can't be arsed to fight, they don't have the energy or inclination, where as booze drinkers do.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:10 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris K
I quite agree, my girlfriend works in this field and approximately half of her clients have their conditions brought on through either cannabis or LSD. However, the key point is that they are brought on by this, not caused. If a person has deep rooted psychological issues then they have them full stop, the cannabis has just quickened the process of them becoming discovered. The problem is that legislation has bugger all effect. Look at coke for example which is considered class 'A', the fact its got this grading doesn't prevent a widespread use in the 20 to 30 age group. Proper education is needed on the effects and risks associated with various substances rather than just giving out a "don't do that its bad" message, as the way the human brain works means you'll be far more tempted to find out 'what its all about'.
That's a well thought out post.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:11 PM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy CPFC Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by SexualChocolate
The cannabis buzz is a million miles from the booze buzz. It's as extreme a difference as smack and coke. Cannabis users can't be arsed to fight, they don't have the energy or inclination, where as booze drinkers do.
True, during the European Championships in Portugal the police there agreed to turn a blind eye to anyone smoking weed as it was alot safer and led to less violence than fans drinking excessively.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetpea!
That wasn't really my point. But nevermind.
What was your point then?