Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I used to wear these all the time in my twenties.

In the late sixties/early seventies we all used to wear what were know as 'bumper' boots or baseball boots. Sort of ancestor of converse, I guess. Can't find a decent picture of them online.
I've got a white pair and a black pair of these, they're all I wear
Old 16-09-2016, 02:51 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post

Do you not get arrested ?
Old 16-09-2016, 02:53 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeEagle View Post
Adidas Hamburg's for me.
Prefer them to Gazelle's. Really want the red pair I posted a couple of posts back.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 16-09-2016, 02:54 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do they still do the all black? There seemed to be a period when you could only get the black with white toe.
I'm pre-trend, me. Got lots of pictures of me wearing them in the mid-80's.
Old 16-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All the creps on these 3 pages are shit. You lot need to sort it out and stop thinking you're Paul Weller
Old 16-09-2016, 02:55 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Only Adidas.

Never white.
How do they go with C & A cardigans and elasticated biege slacks?
Old 16-09-2016, 02:56 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamone View Post
All the creps on these 3 pages are shit. You lot need to sort it out and stop thinking you're Paul Weller
Yes. Hush Puppies for all of them.
Old 16-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do they still do the all black? There seemed to be a period when you could only get the black with white toe.
I'm pre-trend, me. Got lots of pictures of me wearing them in the mid-80's.
Yeah they do, I'm not a fan of the black with the white toe
Old 16-09-2016, 03:00 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I think we can all agree that Yeezy's are the worst trainers in the world, right?

Old 16-09-2016, 03:03 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I think we can all agree that Yeezy's are the worst trainers in the world, right?
I might if I knew who Yeezy was.
Old 16-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

Quote:
Our Lord and Saviour
Old 16-09-2016, 03:07 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Our Lord and Saviour
Old 16-09-2016, 03:14 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
These horrible things...

Designed by Mr Kim Kardashian.

Old 16-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Considering they're made by one of the biggest c units in the world they're actually OK. Wouldn't buy or wear them however especially at them prices.
Old 16-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
These horrible things...

Designed by Mr Kim Kardashian.
Aren't they slippers?
Old 16-09-2016, 03:53 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Adidas hamburg are perfect IMO.
Old 16-09-2016, 07:01 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Mainly Adidas for me, but a couple of Nike pairs.

Nike free runs which are beyond comfy.
Some old Nike Air Pegasus which are black with a small hint of blue, which have a horse hair tick.

Adidas wise, got a pair of the limited zx flux from 2 years ago with a futuristic look. They're very bold! To view the link you have to Register or Login
Blue and yellow ZX similar to this To view the link you have to Register or Login
Adidas sambas
Adidas cancun

Pair of converse

I wish I'd got a pair of the kendrick Lamar reebok pair from last year
Old 16-09-2016, 07:18 PM

Vicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
These are my current Favourites!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2609.JPG (1.76 MB, 63 views)
Old 16-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowCaisterman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Favourites at the moment are these....

Old 16-09-2016, 11:07 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Sneakers? WCB is having a temporal spasm somewhere