Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-02-2019, 04:20 PM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Glen Murray at the end of my road in his car. Waited for me to cross the road with my dog. Small thumbs up each way. No words.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:07 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Craig Gordon with his kids at an adventure park in Dunbar. He’s a tall fella.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 15-02-2019, 06:20 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Who Was The Last Famous Person You See In Real Life?

Nhaki Wells at Victoria train station. Nice fella.

Told him I’d like Dyche at Palace. He said he’s a top manager and nice guy
Old 15-02-2019, 07:03 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Nhaki Wells at Victoria train station. Nice fella.

Told him I’d like Dyche at Palace. He said he’s a top manager and nice guy
Began his career at Dandy Town Hornets. Not many people knew that.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:14 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
I saw Dianne Abbott a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was not within spitting distance.

And that might make me a racist homophobe
Old 15-02-2019, 09:02 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
else it might make me 'normal'
Old 16-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Jenny Agutter in Camberwell this morning.
Old 16-02-2019, 05:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
My wife had a chat with her a few years back, while they were both waiting for Peter Jones in Sloane Square to open. Didn't realise who it was until afterwards. Very pleasant person according to her.
Old 16-02-2019, 05:39 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post

My wife had a chat with her a few years back, while they were both waiting for Peter Jones in Sloane Square to open. Didn't realise who it was until afterwards. Very pleasant person according to her.
Nice one.

She sold her fine Georgian house in the next street a few years ago, moved to Cornwall but bought an apartment also nearby. Not had the pleasure of a chat but she invariably smiles and say hello if you recognise her.
Old 16-02-2019, 05:48 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Saw Joanna Lumley in the audience of ‘Hamilton’ this week.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:29 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
The "Shit Denmark" thread reminded me that I saw stumpy Scandi lesbian Sandi Toksvig outside Shepherd's Bush tude the other morning.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:35 PM

BECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dominic Raab, where I work this week. Dining with a few businessmen. Surprised at how small he was, 5'9" ish, quite a pleasant chap though.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:43 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
*applauds*. Her lady garden was the first one I ever saw so forever hold affection for Ms Aguttrr.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:46 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
The "Shit Denmark" thread reminded me that I saw stumpy Scandi lesbian Sandi Toksvig outside Shepherd's Bush tude the other morning.
Toksvig hanging around Bush. Who'd have thunk it?
Old 19-02-2019, 02:24 PM

Custard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not me, but my son just hit the jackpot - Luca M himself. If I wasn't such a technological gimp, I'd upload the picture.
Old 19-02-2019, 02:27 PM

Custard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCustard Pie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My spelling's not up to much, either........LuKa M.
Old 19-02-2019, 02:37 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If only she knew how much..........................
Old 21-02-2019, 09:56 AM

Eli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEli Cash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Francis Rossi in Osushi in Croydon last night.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:51 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post
Down boy ,down.
Old 21-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post
Yeah me too, one of my first