Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-03-2009, 07:45 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
love L&H..
Old 08-03-2009, 09:12 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by si1965

I also have a vague recollection of one where they escaped from a prison, blacked themselves up and hid amongst the cotton-pickers. Ollie was in front, carefully picking the pieces of cotton and putting them in a sack. Stan came behind, grabbed the cotton plant at the base, ripped it out of the ground and stuffed into into his sack. [I was laughing to myself as I typed that]
I think that was called Pardon Us. Stan has a dodgy tooth, 'a buzzer' in fact, which gives them away after the escape
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
I think that was called Pardon Us. Stan has a dodgy tooth, 'a buzzer' in fact, which gives them away after the escape
Which he fixes by "vulcanising" it.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 08-03-2009, 10:02 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Which he fixes by "vulcanising" it.
...and Ollie gets his tooth pulled

Dentist: "What's the matter with you, wrong tooth?"

Ollie: "Right tooth, wrong person"

Old 08-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me and my son love it, always has us in stitched

Woman: Is it true my Daddy's dead

SL: I hope so.....we buried him
Old 08-03-2009, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKO

"What did he die of?"

Stan: "We think he died of a Tuesday"
Old 08-03-2009, 10:16 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by si1965
Surprised that no-one has mentioned the classic scene where Stan is siphoning the home-brew into bottles - pure comedy genius

I also have a vague recollection of one where they escaped from a prison, blacked themselves up and hid amongst the cotton-pickers. Ollie was in front, carefully picking the pieces of cotton and putting them in a sack. Stan came behind, grabbed the cotton plant at the base, ripped it out of the ground and stuffed into into his sack. [I was laughing to myself as I typed that]
'Pardon Us'. "Good morning to you, good morning to you, good morning dear classmates good morning to you......."
Old 08-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
"FRESH FISH!"

Old 08-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Class Swot.

Pickled eggs and walnuts.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:19 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKO

Way out West....ultimate classic !

"I'm from the South", "where in the South ?", "South of London", "....South of London !!"
Old 08-03-2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Pickled eggs and walnuts.
"Hard boiled eggs and nuts"
Old 08-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez
DOH!!! Cheers, been a few years since I've seen them.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
To view the link you have to Register or Login

See you in 20 minutes.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
DOH!!! Cheers, been a few years since I've seen them.
James Finlayson was GENIUS !!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Class Swot.

Quote:
James Finlayson was GENIUS !!
He certainly was.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Class Swot.

Has anyone mentioned "Tit for Tat" yet? Another cracker.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:40 AM
XXVII

Doris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really hated these two when I was a kid. They used to frighten the life out of me when I used to go to Saturday morning pictures.

My husband loved them though and I managed to pick up a number of little statues of them in and around the New Forest and Isle of Wight in small antique shops. Haven't seen any for a while
Old 08-03-2009, 11:55 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
"FRESH FISH!"

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

Salmon Mackeral and Tuuuuuuuuuuuu-naaaahhhh

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 08-03-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Has anyone mentioned "Tit for Tat" yet? Another cracker.
followed after 'Them thar Hills'...excellent !