Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-02-2018, 07:13 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Any fellow Palace in glorious Lower Morden?
Old 17-02-2018, 09:49 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Some of you are not really selling Cheam to me, if easy to get to Morden is its main advantage.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:27 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
A woman has been stabbed to death by a fellow motorist who got out of his car and knifed her in broad daylight in Cheam earlier today

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-02-2019, 04:50 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Harry Secombe lived on the main road nearly opposite Sutton cricket club. Sutton United is in gander green Lane.
I really must have a gander down there
Old 09-02-2019, 06:32 AM

northdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollienorthdown belongs to Ollie
Gobby Gilbert! That takes me back. Went to St. Dunstans around 1965/66 for about a year. If I remember rightly, half the 'masters' there wore dog collars.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
A woman has been stabbed to death by a fellow motorist who got out of his car and knifed her in broad daylight in Cheam earlier today

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Didn't know about this until I tried to drive to work at 5:30 this morning and the whole road was still blocked off by Police.