Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-09-2015, 11:39 AM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
It's an early kick off isn't it?
Old 17-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Am currently awaiting to start a new job so am very skint this month, I hope we can organize a date soon.

I'm currently booze free (big shock 1)

And regularly running 2 miles a couple of times per week (big shock 2)
Old 18-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Am currently awaiting to start a new job so am very skint this month, I hope we can organize a date soon.

I'm currently booze free (big shock 1)

And regularly running 2 miles a couple of times per week (big shock 2)

I'll sort you dinner and some apple. It's been ages.
Old 18-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Will give you a bell next week, hopefully I'll have some positive news by then..

Off for a run at 5pm!
Old 18-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Hope you are ok for the 3rd. With it being an early kickoff I've already booked a late train home (22.30 from St Pancras) as I assumed it was a definite we were meeting after.
Old 18-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Hope you are ok for the 3rd. With it being an early kickoff I've already booked a late train home (22.30 from St Pancras) as I assumed it was a definite we were meeting after.
We are even if Goldylocks cant, itd just be nice to have him there too
Old 18-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Would be good to meet up even if Goldilocks is unavailable - will probably be there with new face Man U fan (younger son) is using Lewisham Eagle's ticket for WBA
Old 19-09-2015, 07:21 AM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
Would be good to meet up even if Goldilocks is unavailable - will probably be there with new face Man U fan (younger son) is using Lewisham Eagle's ticket for WBA
Wait, what?!

You've failed as a father.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:37 AM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
So is this happening even if it's just drinks and if so what's the venue?
Old 28-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Keeping The Faith

I personally cannot do this Saturday now, I will hopefully be back in business before too long mind!

Still not had a drink in a month & am putting a couple of miles in twice weekly now.

Ant, Arron, Statto & Palestinian, I know are up for this, so I'm sure you'll be able to organize something between you.

I'll hopefully see you all soon
Old 28-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Brahms and List

Yes it's an unofficial 70's outing. Everyone welcome.
Old 28-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Brahms and List

venue to be arranged in a day or two
Old 29-09-2015, 12:50 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Hi all, long time no post, I think I might hang around after the game and will make my way back to the smoke with Arron.

EDIT I've got a last train at 22:08 @ Marylebone (might have to go earlier then Arron)

Old 29-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Brahms and List

That's good Allan. Be great to see you all again.
Old 29-09-2015, 07:17 PM
or maybe not so civil

Can I be bold and suggest a venue, the two brewers they do great beer not so sure about the apple
Old 30-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So it this on then? My clan can all make it.

Glamorgan?
Old 30-09-2015, 07:19 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
So it this on then? My clan can all make it.

Glamorgan?
Builders Good beer, apple, food and STAFF.

Old 30-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Builders Good beer, apple, food and STAFF.
I'm not overly keen on their food but if that's where people want to go, then fair enough

I'll eat before I get there
Old 30-09-2015, 07:30 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

It's only me and the Glamorgan thing. I'll go where everyone else wants to go. I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Old 30-09-2015, 08:07 PM
or maybe not so civil

I think I will give it a miss now