Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-10-2016, 05:16 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Carlisle, though lived near Brampton (on A69).
Thanks. Isn't Brampton where Matt Jansen was brought up?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
All you have to do is ask......and say "yes I am a girly and Scalectrix is for real boys"
Thats going to happen then.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:37 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
In English please Michael.

As a guess are you suggesting a preference when purchasing model railway stuff for length of track over the level of detail on your rolling stock?
Yes.

Why Gib? Its a shitehole.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Thats going to happen then.
Begging me you'll be, begging I tell's ya!

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 11-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Thanks. Isn't Brampton where Matt Jansen was brought up?
The Brampton Keys were the team in my Hotspur annuals

Old 11-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes.

Why Gib? Its a shitehole.
Because our ship is calling in the port for several hours on our way back from sunnier climes.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:38 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Because our ship is calling in the port for several hours on our way back from sunnier climes.
You own your own ship now?
You get seasick walking through a puddle.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You own your own ship now?
You get seasick walking through a puddle.
No Michael I own my own boats now and, provided I don't go out on the piss with you Chucky, Murry(a) and his Dutch dentist brother in law the night before, I'm fine and dandy.

But this is a ship and I ain't in charge of where it stops off.

You can stick my offer to bring your purchase of rolling stock out to you via gib right up your arse, hopefully with the Golden Arrow "realistic smoke effect" still in glorious full flow.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Class Swot.

"Chucky".......lol.

Old 13-10-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
No Michael I own my own boats now and, provided I don't go out on the piss with you Chucky, Murry(a) and his Dutch dentist brother in law the night before, I'm fine and dandy.

But this is a ship and I ain't in charge of where it stops off.

You can stick my offer to bring your purchase of rolling stock out to you via gib right up your arse, hopefully with the Golden Arrow "realistic smoke effect" still in glorious full flow.
You do love foreplay, you scamp. Chucky, lol.

Old 13-10-2016, 08:51 PM
A source of real news

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
The thing with this thread, I recently had a birthday and amongst other things I was given a Hornby train set. My immediate thought whilst saying "Thanks, that's nice I can't wait to set it up" was 2 years, ebay. Since looking at this thread I can't stop thinking about it and have knocked up a 6x4 baseboard to put it on, now I can't stop thinking what's the point of a train without a station.

Where will it all end?
Old 14-10-2016, 04:20 AM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
The thing with this thread, I recently had a birthday and amongst other things I was given a Hornby train set. My immediate thought whilst saying "Thanks, that's nice I can't wait to set it up" was 2 years, ebay. Since looking at this thread I can't stop thinking about it and have knocked up a 6x4 baseboard to put it on, now I can't stop thinking what's the point of a train without a station.

Where will it all end?
Putting your hair in pigtails and wearing dresses probably

Old 14-10-2016, 06:46 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post

Where will it all end?
It wont.

Old 14-10-2016, 07:42 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
O.K. - time to out myself. This thread has made me realise that I have an itch to scratch - I want a model train layout now as well.

The really irritating thing is that I have a rather large unused outbuilding that would be perfect for housing a fabulous layout. The only problem is that I can't really be arsed (and don't possess the talent, will-power, time or attention to detail) to build one. I just want it to be huge and ready-to-run ... and I have a slight fear it would be a nine-day wonder ...

I bought trains sets for both my sons when they were younger, but they have, apart from an initial outing, largely remained in their boxes.

I blame Jeremy Hosking, Ruskin Old Boy (for the thread on here about Thumpers) and. most of all at this moment, "the b@stard, Biggus" ...
Old 14-10-2016, 07:51 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Can't you hire a man to build a layout for you?

And maybe even some people to run it?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-10-2016, 07:54 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
O.K. - time to out myself. This thread has made me realise that I have an itch to scratch - I want a model train layout now as well.

The really irritating thing is that I have a rather large unused outbuilding that would be perfect for housing a fabulous layout. The only problem is that I can't really be arsed (and don't possess the talent, will-power, time or attention to detail) to build one. I just want it to be huge and ready-to-run ... and I have a slight fear it would be a nine-day wonder ...

I bought trains sets for both my sons when they were younger, but they have, apart from an initial outing, largely remained in their boxes.

I blame Jeremy Hosking, Ruskin Old Boy (for the thread on here about Thumpers) and. most of all at this moment, "the b@stard, Biggus" ...
Funnily enough Mrs Skint suggested I could use the summer house for a layout, its always been a white elephant and it would put it to some use. Although I suspect the hidden subtext was "get that effing thing out of the house".
Old 14-10-2016, 07:55 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

That is where my thoughts are going ! Although not sure I could put up with the operators', no-doubt regular, true-to-life strikes ...
Old 14-10-2016, 07:58 AM
A source of real news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post

To view the link you have to Register or Login

There's a few others that make baseboards to order they're not expensive but you can see from the website construction is simple and easy to knock up quickly.
Old 14-10-2016, 08:00 AM
A source of real news

[QUOTE=Richard;13269047]That is where my thoughts are going ! Although not sure I could put up with the operators', no-doubt regular, true-to-life strikes ...[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be a problem I'm not having guards on mine from the start.
Old 14-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

That's what Pete Waterman does, his layout is MASSIVE (albeit it is a much bigger scale too)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013