Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-11-2016, 09:25 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
The Grand Tour

Starts tonight, I understand. My children and I are very excited (although I need to get the internet connection to our family television fixed so we can actually watch it ...).

It seems to me that Danny Cohen unwittingly did the boys (including Andy Willman) a great favour - they can now produce a truly global programme to match the viewing audience they had built up during their tenure at Top Gear. Whether that is a good thing for the BBC is another matter.

Oh, and whatever happened to Danny Cohen ... ?

Finally this thread probably doesn't need that sort of contributor who doesn't watch a programme but feels the need to make a post telling us that, and why, they don't. Not that this will stop them.
Old 18-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Never bothered with Top Gear, can't stand the *****.

Is that the sort of contribution Dickie?
Old 18-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Not seen it yet, but the reviews are good.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 18-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Eee, by 'eck. I do agree with you, that I do.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Amazon are pumping an awful lot of money into this. I only dipped in and out of TG, mainly for the bigger tour type ones as it happens. So I will be watching it sometime. Though possibly not.

Would it entice me to join Prime, or in my case renew? Does it have such an impact in their main markets to figure that is a good outlay? I know Amazon look beyond the TV side, an its all about bringing everyone into their bubble for all things, but still. There again I was always surprised by their viewing figures elsewhere, so what the **** do I know!
Old 18-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Usual stuff. Man with a 34 inch waist pair of jeans and a 44 inch overhang bantering with small man with goatee beard and tired looking old head on loan from Wishbone Ash, plus a few minutes talking about cars. That said, they could certainly be of some help to the Top Gear production team in how to keep an audience.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:01 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Never bothered with Top Gear, can't stand the *****.

Is that the sort of contribution Dickie?
Spot on, dear boy.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:58 AM

Repo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betray
With this and Children In Need both on TV tonight, I'm extra glad I'll be spending all night in the pub tonight.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:14 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo Man View Post
With this and Children In Need both on TV tonight, I'm extra glad I'll be spending all night in the pub tonight.
Thank f*ck for the iplayer and the book.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Going well, this thread.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Table for four booked at 7.30 pm.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Never heard of it

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 18-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Big Member

Quote:
I'm on a Xmas do. The very thought of it has annoyed me all week - shouldn't be allowed in November.

However, the whole point of Amazon is it's less linear way of viewing, so it is kind of irrelevant which night of the week it is. (God, 'linear' how wanky of me).
Old 18-11-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Going well, this thread.
I notice you made the highest number of posts on the previous Top Gear thread.

No surprise there, then.
Old 18-11-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Don't forget that we are now in a non-linear viewing world (apparently - whatever that means ...). You may have to spend a lot of time in the pub ...
Old 18-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
The Grand Tour

Sounds like a Wallace & Gromit adventure. Is this the one where they re-visit the moon, then Wallace punches an astronaut cos the nutrition sachet has not been sufficiently reheated? If so, I'm in.
Old 18-11-2016, 01:14 PM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Watched it, it's basically Top Gear but without the shitty Stig
Old 18-11-2016, 01:24 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Just watched it on the train heading south. Was getting strange looks from the passengers as I couldn't stop chuckling
Old 18-11-2016, 01:25 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I notice you made the highest number of posts on the previous Top Gear thread.

No surprise there, then.
Old 18-11-2016, 01:27 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Can't stand Hamster Hammond. He should be called Weasel Hammond for how much he wants to shove his head up Clarksons back side.