Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-12-2016, 11:26 AM

BinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBinfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Painful.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:32 AM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
^^^ third episode?? I not seen any yet mind.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 01-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I think Amazon have the chops to outbid either
I was going to say, especially on an international stage Amazon is a much bigger fish than ITV. Apparently they have far less bureaucracy than convention tv companies and are appealing to the artists/performers because they're not tied to ad break conventions/censorship etc.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Ep3 is a good un. That Aston
Old 02-12-2016, 12:14 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
yeh.. i didnt really think of the worldwide thingy. Amazon of course much bigger.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:11 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Caught the first episode the other night. Pretty much just a re-badged top gear. They missed a trick not just making it the a full series of the challenges / road trips.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Ep3 is a good un. That Aston
From the cut away, side on I thought it was the new XK
Old 02-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Episode 2 was poor. Forced and very badly scripted.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 02-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
All that tax they don't pay helps.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-12-2016, 04:40 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Episode 2 was poor. Forced and very badly scripted.
That's what I thought. Has lost its charm and appeal. The boys have sold themselves out and Clarkson has become even more of a circus sideshow than he was when at the BBC.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:49 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched the first one last night. Won't be watching anymore just like I didn't after top gear's first episode with Chris Evans.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 02-12-2016, 04:53 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Only watched the first episode but jeremy clarkson making jokes about crsytal meth/dodgy weed.. Could it get anymore middle aged.

It was watchable.. in truth the program was all about the specials before they got too unbelievable. I wonder if they have any planned?
Old 02-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Episode 3 was much better than the first two which I thought were poor.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:17 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Only watched the first episode but jeremy clarkson making jokes about crsytal meth/dodgy weed.. Could it get anymore middle aged.

It was watchable.. in truth the program was all about the specials before they got too unbelievable. I wonder if they have any planned?
I'm sure they will have. It's the specials and the challenges/road trips that sale in huge numbers as DVDs.

Funny thing about the 2nd episode, next day I couldn't remember anything about it! Bit damning, given it apparently costs an average of £2m per episode.

I've found Grand Tour OK as light entertainment, but I wonder whether it's almost too expensive and the productive values too slick now? When on Top Gear the guys had some quirky appeal, as well as obviously good chemistry between them.

Are they now becoming too smug and pleased with themselves? Maybe not James May, but the other two seem even more on script than before.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Clarkson is a wankerer of the highest order. Sacked from the BBC for being an absolute wankerer…he is now giving it large against the beeb….what a plum. Man's a prannet.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:40 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Heard something in a meeting yesterday that amazon aren't particularly happy.

Considering their ad spend it seems odd they've not released any viewing figures
Old 02-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
episode 3 is pretty good
Old 03-12-2016, 06:41 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

Are they now becoming too smug and pleased with themselves? Maybe not James May, but the other two seem even more on script than before.
The show just doesn't need it either. The overly exaggerated prattling bits from those two are cringeworthy.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
It's on amazon prime. You don't need to release viewing figures nor do viewing figures make any sense in an on demand service.

Some people will watch it when released. Some will binge watch it when done. Some people will watch it years later.

The point is that it's amazons now. They made it. They own it. They can exploit this material for eternity.

They certainly won't loose money on it.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:49 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
i didnt think I would be saying this but if top gear with Rory and chris was on one side and Grand Tour was on the other Id watch top gear.

Is it just me or has the humour been dumbed down even more for the US audience?

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/