Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-02-2018, 06:43 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Kenneth Williams had a hair transplant?
No, a face transplant, the hair is the same.
Old 15-02-2018, 06:44 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Do a face swap with ReesMogg
Old 15-02-2018, 07:58 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
Don't end up like this.

never forget

I'm sure Andy Gray enjoyed seeing this
Old 15-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why?! Just why? Are you not 20 odd stone? (or am I getting you confused with someone else?) Only ask because if you shrink weight your hair will not be so thinned out...
Old 15-02-2018, 08:08 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I dunno, it's pretty thin on top tbh.
FUE, or follicular unit extraction, is a minimally invasive method used to harvest and transplant hair. The treatment removes individual follicular units directly from the patient's donor site, which are then replanted into the scalp

Have you given any thought to this ? Personally I think you would look stupid with a kebab on your head - but its your choice.....
Old 15-02-2018, 08:30 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Old 15-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Why?!
pretty much this

M
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:11 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wise was never seen again after that appearance was he ? What an earth was it ? A syrup, hair transplant? And the jet black rinse as well !
Old 15-02-2018, 09:19 AM

Johnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnybegood came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why? Ask your 19 year old self if you would rather be bald or have hair. Most would honestly say they would rather have hair, as it generally makes you more youthful looking which can give you more self esteem, which the ageing process can eat away at.
FUE merely replants your own hair to other parts of your head. I know baldness is now much more acceptable than it was back in Bobby Charltons day but for every trendy shaved good looking type there is an uncle Fester or Homer Simpson. Dont let judgemental people put you off if the look you would prefer is more hair and you can afford it. What other people have is up to them
Old 15-02-2018, 09:21 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
Why?! Just why? Are you not 20 odd stone? (or am I getting you confused with someone else?) Only ask because if you shrink weight your hair will not be so thinned out...
WTF?! I'm 16 stone Don't think you can have liposuction that fixes your hair at the same time.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:25 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Why? Ask your 19 year old self if you would rather be bald or have hair. Most would honestly say they would rather have hair, as it generally makes you more youthful looking which can give you more self esteem, which the ageing process can eat away at.
FUE merely replants your own hair to other parts of your head. I know baldness is now much more acceptable than it was back in Bobby Charltons day but for every trendy shaved good looking type there is an uncle Fester or Homer Simpson. Dont let judgemental people put you off if the look you would prefer is more hair and you can afford it. What other people have is up to them
Yeah I must admit I'm coming round to that way of thinking myself.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:27 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
FUE, or follicular unit extraction, is a minimally invasive method used to harvest and transplant hair. The treatment removes individual follicular units directly from the patient's donor site, which are then replanted into the scalp

Have you given any thought to this ? Personally I think you would look stupid with a kebab on your head - but its your choice.....
It is Turkey I suppose

This guy seems to have some decent reviews. 2100 euros though, so a little bit more expensive.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:31 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it's the hair capital of Europe, in the same way that Budapest is the teeth capital, and the BBS is the tit capital. Some of the results look pretty good, it's just whether I can justify the expense on vanity.
How about this, a tattoo on the barnet you don't have to leave Croydon and its only £70. Honestly no one will take the piss.

You could look like this.

Calm down ladies, we'll be fine on our own.

Last edited by Skintagain; 15-02-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:34 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
How about this, a tattoo on the barnet you don't to leave Croydon and its only £70. Honestly no one will take the piss.

You could look like this.
That's just nuts. You'd have to constantly shave the other bits just to keep it uniformly short.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah I must admit I'm coming round to that way of thinking myself.
Look you want to do this, thatís entirely up to you. If you think it will make your life better again thatís entirely up to you.

But I would stress that before you go and spend whatever on doing this, really think about whether this will solve whatever issue that must be making you fee uneasy about your appearance now that you are considering it in the first place. You donít want to waste your money.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
That’s what Townsend had last year, but he appears to have magically regrown some hair now.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:49 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Look you want to do this, that’s entirely up to you. If you think it will make your life better again that’s entirely up to you.

But I would stress that before you go and spend whatever on doing this, really think about whether this will solve whatever issue that must be making you fee uneasy about your appearance now that you are considering it in the first place. You don’t want to waste your money.
Listen, i have male pattern baldness, it affects two thirds of men, it's not an issue. I'd just quite like to have have hair on my forehead again instead of it starting on my fivehead. Not sure why some people always have to try to come over superior all the time. It doesn't make you come out of it sounding any cleverer. Just don't do it. I was just asking if anyone had had it and were they happy with the results, that's all.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:50 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's just nuts. You'd have to constantly shave the other bits just to keep it uniformly short.
Talking of nuts, I take it you realise they are the cause of male pattern baldness.

Have you considered having them removed to save your barnet, as an added benefit life will be much calmer and you won't ever need to contribute to the prostate thread either.

The risk is though it might be too late.

Calm down ladies, we'll be fine on our own.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
WTF?! I'm 16 stone Don't think you can have liposuction that fixes your hair at the same time.
lol!! I was being semi serious.... The fatter you are the further apart your challenged hair follicles are.... Could have sword I saw a thread where someone said you were 20 stone!

If someone as rich as Rooney cannot get it to work how the **** can you?
Old 15-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Quote:
Listen, i have male pattern baldness, it affects two thirds of men, it's not an issue. I'd just quite like to have have hair on my forehead again instead of it starting on my fivehead. Not sure why some people always have to try to come over superior all the time. It doesn't make you come out of it sounding any cleverer. Just don't do it. I was just asking if anyone had had it and were they happy with the results, that's all.
<stands up> I have male pattern baldness I honestly don't care it bothers other people more than it bothers me. Just run the clippers over it every 2 days. No sitting in Barbers looking like a twot. Or go trendy and shave it and grow a tufty beard.