Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2019, 12:24 PM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any Palace fans in Lancashire?

Me and my gf are looking at moving up to Lancashire in the next few months. We live in Ipswich and we can basically sell our small flat here and buy a nice little house without having to have a mortgage there.

We have looked at Blackpool as it has the most houses in our budget. Before anyone calls it a s***hole, i know there are some rough edges and Ipswich is hardly paradise!

Positives for us would be being able to get into Manchester, Liverpool, The Lake District within an hour and a half using the trains. London / Glasgow / Edinburgh are only 3 hours train as well. It would be nice to live by the sea and be financially much better off. Manchester airport under 2 hours train away.

We can also watch all the Palace away games up North which i assume are easier to get tickets to than the London away games.

Any opinions would be great, thanks

Last edited by kumbuka; 23-02-2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
I have family in Fleetwood. Maybe just outside of Blackpool would be good. Lytham or Thornton.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Granada Allover lives in St Helens.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Yorkshire

Close thread
Old 13-02-2019, 07:11 PM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Yorkshire

Close thread
Can't get a decent house there for 70k though from looking. Plus you can't get to so many places by train as quick as you can from Blackpool.

Did consider Burnley as it is cheap but like the idea of being by the sea.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbuka View Post
Can't get a decent house there for 70k though from looking. Plus you can't get to so many places by train as quick as you can from Blackpool.

Did consider Burnley as it is cheap but like the idea of being by the sea.
Try this. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Auction at Donny's ground a few days after our match there.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:26 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
I moved up 4 years ago. Best thing i ever did.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yorkshire

Close thread

Yorkshire Yorkshire (North) Yorkshire
Old 14-02-2019, 07:36 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Scro is your man.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:37 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Poulton is nice
Old 14-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Yorkshire Yorkshire (North) Yorkshire
There's a reason why the red rose 🌹 is a symbol of England.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:08 AM
bud-wei-ser

eagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormseagle1980 will miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms
Tameside... there a few palace fans round there...
Old 14-02-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
I moved up 4 years ago. Best thing i ever did.
Where are you Eagles?
Old 14-02-2019, 10:55 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1980 View Post
Tameside... there a few palace fans round there...
Have family living in Ashton under Lyne , who are palace.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I moved to Lancashire almost 20 years ago and love it here. Rather than Burnley, check out the surrounding towns and villages such as Sabden, Clitheroe, Reed, Langho, Great Harwood etc.......all within an hour or so drive of Manchester/Liverpool/Blackpool/Fleetwood/Skipton & Harrogate, and about 90 minutes from the South Lakes. Lots of beautiful scenery and walks on the doorstep and some quality pubs and restaurants among other things (I love our local history, the Pendle witch trials and all that among other things).

Last edited by TWOSEAT EAGLE; 15-02-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yorkshire

Close thread
I had to drive to Lancashire last week. The sat nav took me via Yorkshire so I could see proper north. It took me back via Yorkshire as well.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:02 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I had to drive to Lancashire last week. The sat nav took me via Yorkshire so I could see proper north. It took me back via Yorkshire as well.
And you survived to tell the tale.......
Old 15-02-2019, 08:03 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
There's a reason why the red rose �� is a symbol of England.
And there’s me thinking it was because the House of Tudor, united the House of York and House of Lancaster.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbuka View Post
Where are you Eagles?
Lakes
Old 16-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You have a well educated Sat Nav