Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
And Happy Birthday Latvian!
Old 20-02-2019, 12:53 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I haven't net either of them, so no birthday wishes from me.

Is that how it works?
No it is when two share a birthday and you have met one but not the other, the rule is that you apportion the birthday wish as a 60/40 split.

Not sure what idiot came up with this
Old 20-02-2019, 12:57 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
What's the best present you got today?
A letter from Edinburgh council upping my fine for apparently driving in a bus lane at Edinburgh hospital that I dispute, particularly as the evidence they have provided proves no such thing.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:57 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Happy Birthday Exiled!
Old 20-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
A letter from Edinburgh council upping my fine for apparently driving in a bus lane at Edinburgh hospital that I dispute, particularly as the evidence they have provided proves no such thing.
Take it to the adjudicator mate .... I'm always beating the Council on such things.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:12 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh a day of good news eh? I got an email today requesting I contact my doctors to make an appointment as my blood tests have come back abnormal again. Wooo!!!
Old 20-02-2019, 01:17 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Have a good one ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 20-02-2019, 01:21 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Lucky bastard
My thoughts exactly
Old 20-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-02-2019, 01:25 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No it is when two share a birthday and you have met one but not the other, the rule is that you apportion the birthday wish as a 60/40 split.

Not sure what idiot came up with this
Maybe latvian is as big a chunt as you. Although he's a grumpy train driver so probably just as bad.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Happy Birthday Cary. Hope you're having a good one, which will (eventually?) involve you doing something a little more celebratory today other than increasing your post count
Old 20-02-2019, 01:40 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Happy Birthday
Old 20-02-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Happy Birthday Cary. Hope you're having a good one, which will (eventually?) involve you doing something a little more celebratory today other than increasing your post count
How the **** do you ***** have so many posts? If you are like Cary its a sad life really.

Only joking. Love cary to death
Old 20-02-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Yes I am Lindsay... eventually I will be working !! But in the meantime I will continue in my quest to reach 40k posts by the end of the year.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Happy Birthday Cary
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
How the **** do you ***** have so many posts? If you are like Cary its a sad life really.

I reserve my right to bullshit as much and as many times a day as I want!

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Happy birthday fella
Old 20-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Yes I am Lindsay... eventually I will be working !!
I said celebratory!

Quote:
But in the meantime I will continue in my quest to reach 40k posts by the end of the year.
part-timer
Old 20-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Happy Birthday mate
Old 20-02-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post

I think you have mixed up the words 'Cary' and death' unless it was a deliberate lie you ****.