Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

BrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onBrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onBrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Old 07-02-2004, 07:19 PM

Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son
Re: Shagging partners- Your help please!

Quote:
Originally posted by eaglesrus
Said that was the way I am and nothing would of happened with that girl.
I would HAVE thought that anyone doing an MA in Law would know better than to write 'would of'. You've already done at least 3 years at Uni, and 'A' levels and you come out with this gibberish. Dear of (or oh?) dear.

Now - pay attention at the back. Which of these is correct?

I HAVE gone to the Palace
or
I OF gone to the Palace.

If you would not dream of saying "I OF gone to the Palace", then why do you say "I would OF gone etc etc etc etc "

Fer fecks sake. Come in front of my bench representing a client and talking like that I'd set him free but jail YOU.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Moderater in waiting

eaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Re: Re: Shagging partners- Your help please!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal Come Ally Son
I would HAVE thought that anyone doing an MA in Law would know better than to write 'would of'. You've already done at least 3 years at Uni, and 'A' levels and you come out with this gibberish. Dear of (or oh?) dear.

Now - pay attention at the back. Which of these is correct?

I HAVE gone to the Palace
or
I OF gone to the Palace.

If you would not dream of saying "I OF gone to the Palace", then why do you say "I would OF gone etc etc etc etc "

Fer fecks sake. Come in front of my bench representing a client and talking like that I'd set him free but jail YOU.

As already stated I was very drunk when writing the post. I'm sure your grammar is not always the best at 2.40 in the morning.

Please lets not get into a personal slagging match. This post was about a simple problem. Not one regarding my grasp of the english language.

And as its goes Ive decided that I am not going to train to become a barrister. I have got a graduate job in the exciting world of supply chain management! So u dont need to worry about facing me in court!
Old 07-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Moderater in waiting

eaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fineeaglesrus is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Re: Re: Shagging partners- Your help please!

Quote:
Fer fecks sake. Come in front of my bench representing a client and talking like that I'd set him free but jail YOU. [/B]
Just for the record its "for" not "fer". Make sure you get your spelling write before having a go at me. Thankyou!
Old 07-02-2004, 08:21 PM

Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son
Re: Re: Re: Shagging partners- Your help please!

Quote:
Just for the record its "for" not "fer". Make sure you get your spelling write before having a go at me. Thankyou!
And just fer the record the only bench I have is the one I kip on each night

And also for the record it's not 'feck' its ''.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:26 PM

Re: Re: Re: Shagging partners- Your help please!

Quote:
As already stated I was very drunk when writing the post. I'm sure your grammar is not always the best at 2.40 in the morning.

Please lets not get into a personal slagging match. This post was about a simple problem. Not one regarding my grasp of the english language.

And as its goes Ive decided that I am not going to train to become a barrister. I have got a graduate job in the exciting world of supply chain management! So u dont need to worry about facing me in court!
Well - I bet you won't make that mistake again. And in 10 years time when you, as Logistics Director for Tesco main board, reprimand one of your subordinates for writing 'would of' you will allow yourself an inner smile as your murmur to yourself 'Thanks Mal'.

But - please - don't thank me. It was the least I could do and it was a pleasure

PS dump Ria. You're too young for some possessive tearful bird
Old 07-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would've given this lady the respect that she deserved by not embarking on this heinous friviolity...
How could you even think of such a thing?

Old 07-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Moderater in waiting

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle El
I would've given this lady the respect that she deserved by not embarking on this heinous friviolity...
How could you even think of such a thing?

But surely girls use blokes as much as blokes use girls!
Old 07-02-2004, 11:32 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
you bet they do
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 08-02-2004, 07:08 AM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
However, end it on good terms. Y&ou don't want to burn your bridges. I mean is there much to do in Aberystwyth?
Best advice on here. Finish with her as it's because you don't want to hurt her but you want to be friends etc. Have a good year of porking about although try to keep that side out of her view all the same just so you're not rubing her nose in it (summer months just around the corner) and voila, when the nights draw in come October time, you can always go back for more.
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 08-02-2004, 08:19 AM

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Great aint it??
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 08-02-2004, 05:30 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
PM Kevin T - He will put you right
Oi! He's not having casual sex with me!
Old 08-02-2004, 05:39 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
But maybe he wants to
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 17-02-2004, 02:19 PM

So come on then, what happened with this bird?
Old 17-02-2004, 02:27 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I do think it is the height of interweb rudeness to solicit advice on the BBS and then not have the grace to report back as to what happened.
Old 17-02-2004, 02:31 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
how tasty is she post a picture....?
you are so young fill your boots talk bolloxs to her tell her what she wants to hear and do as many women as you can on the side lie lie lie not here long so better have a good time (safe sex this place is no place to bring kids into now the dying embers of a once great nation save that for later lots later)
Old 17-02-2004, 02:34 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would tell her straight up. Listen up love, I'm really enjoying some casual sex with you and am very attrcted to you. However I am not looking for any sort of commitment at the moment and if the opportunity arises for me to get some oats elsewhere then I shall be off to harvest. I would expect you to do the same. I will try not to do it in your presence in future, sorry about that. If you are not happy with this arrangement, then I'm sorry if I led you to believe that it was ever anything more than casual.
Old 17-02-2004, 02:40 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard
I do think it is the height of interweb rudeness to solicit advice on the BBS and then not have the grace to report back as to what happened.
Indeed
Old 17-02-2004, 02:43 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScroatey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Shagging partners- Your help please!

Quote:
...dancing with her and my hands ended up on her behind. I then looked and could see my casual partner staring at me with hatred in her eyes
Obviously in her eyes it's not such a "casual" thing after all - get used to it, they do surprise us now and again!

Quote:
And if you have the sense to recognise this, then your own situation should be a piece of pee-pee!

As for the use of the word "behind"?! Are you Eric Cartman with the V-Chip installed? Here on the BBS we like* ass, butt, bottom, buttocks NOT "behind". And they didn't end up there, you PUT them there

I envy you slightly - this whole scenario is in your hands, by your words and deeds you can completely shape this.

* Not in a gay way!!
Old 17-02-2004, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
I would tell her straight up. Listen up love, I'm really enjoying some casual sex with you and am very attrcted to you. However I am not looking for any sort of commitment at the moment and if the opportunity arises for me to get some oats elsewhere then I shall be off to harvest. I would expect you to do the same. I will try not to do it in your presence in future, sorry about that. If you are not happy with this arrangement, then I'm sorry if I led you to believe that it was ever anything more than casual.
I think the above quote should be taught to lads as part of the curriculum. Still remember squirming when trying to get the words out sat in a pub in Gillingham....about half an hour after a sh@g with and a date lined up the following evening with a Palace-supporting lass from Bromley.

The good things is we were back at it a few months later so everyone won in the end.

Daddy Long, if ever I sire a son your post will be printed out and framed to go on his bedroom wall to be recited every morning.

As it stands I have a little girl and if any lad on here so much as lays a grubby finger on her they're dead!!!!