Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 23-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You are right about 'Fly Like an Eagle'.

As part of my recent sifting through audio cassettes, I'll have a dig around through my VHS when I'm next in the loft. Not sure if I have it or not. I know the 2004 Play Off Final is still sitting there having never been watched!!

This book is aimed at any Palace fan fancying a trip down Memory Lane (if they're old like me!) or for younger folk wishing to learn about following Palace/football in the pre-internet era.
Old 24-05-2020, 10:09 AM

sony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weedsony is AJ vs the 'weed
Wanted: Seat from main stand £££

After a seat from the main stand when they were sold off a few years back. If anyone is selling one or can post a link, it would be appreciated.
Old 24-05-2020, 10:35 AM
I got to play at selhurst

mikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I might have seen one on gumtree yestetday .but i didnt notice how old the post was
Old 24-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
I did try to start a thread for just such as this .... but, you know others know better!
Good luck!
Old 24-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I did try to start a thread for just such as this .... but, you know others know better!
That's because there is already a longstanding Memorabilia Wanted thread:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

With regard to the Main Stand wooden seat, there was one for sale on Facebook Marketplace about a week ago, it was in bits, but I can't see it now.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 24-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
That's because there is already a longstanding Memorabilia Wanted thread:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

With regard to the Main Stand wooden seat, there was one for sale on Facebook Marketplace about a week ago, it was in bits, but I can't see it now.
Clever clogs..
Old 27-05-2020, 12:19 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't know if anyone is interested but i have just Ebayed a couple of programmes, including a rare FA Cup 1st round 1953 away programme v Great Yarmouth and an away reserve programme v Norwich from 1999