Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 01-07-2012, 09:13 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Urgh, that Betfair exchange commission is the difference between myself and FB, I thnk.

I calculated 113.6 for myself and 113.0 for FB at the moment.

Of cuz, the MoM bets are pending for all of us...
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 12:23 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Iniesta got the MoM award... Can't believe Xavi didn't get it, tbh.
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 12:30 AM

From my dodgy calculation, this is the final table:

1) Flat Noodle - 43.3 + 70.3 = 113.6
2) Funk Butter - 30.6 + 82.4 = 113.0
3) JamTheEagle - 0 + 64 = 64
4) Swanny32 - 0 + 0 = 0

Stiggy?
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle
From my dodgy calculation, this is the final table:

1) Flat Noodle - 43.3 + 70.3 = 113.6
2) Funk Butter - 30.6 + 82.4 = 113.0
3) JamTheEagle - 0 + 64 = 64
4) Swanny32 - 0 + 0 = 0

Stiggy?
I probably shouldn't be surprised that I would lose by decimal points.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma
Funk Butter

Bet 1
Spain v Italy Final Scoreline (Any Team) - 1-0 @ 3.6 at Paddy
Bet 2
Spain To Win To Nil @ 3.38 at Betfair

Bet 3
Spain v Italy Man Of The Match
Iker Casillas @ 26.0 at Bet365
Bet 4
Spain v Italy Man Of The Match
David Jimenez Silva @ 17.0 at Betvictor
Bet 5
Spain v Italy First Player Booking
Sergio Ramos @ 11.0 at Bet365
Bet 6
Spain v Italy Total Corners - Exactly 11 @ 9.0 at Bodog
Bet 7
Spain v Italy Minutes of Stipulated Added Time in 2nd Half - Four or more minutes @ 2.3 at Bet365
Bet 8
Spain v Italy Anytime Goalscorer - Iniesta @ 5.5 at Betvictor
Bet 9
Spain v Italy Times Woodwork Hit
Three or More @ 8.0 at Ladbrokes
Bet 10
Spain v Italy Most Bookings
Draw @ 5.0 at Coral
Had you not use Betfair for the Bet 2 and get the same price, you would have won by decimal points
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma
Flat Noodle

Bet 1: UNDER 2.5 @ 9/20 BetVictor
Bet 2: Spain win to nil @ 11/5 Totesport
Bet 3: Spain 1-0 @ 5/1 PP
Bet 4: Spain 2-0 @ 9/1 BetFred
Bet 5: Both team to score NO @ 13/19 32Red
Bet 6: First team booking ITALY @ 1/2 Bet365
Bet 7: Anytime scorer FREBAGAS @ 3/1 BetVictor
Bet 8: Total Corner OVER 9.5 @ 10/11 Bet365
Bet 9: Man of the Match FREBAGAS @ 10/1 BetVictor
Bet 10: Spain to win in 90 min @ 23/20 BlueSq
Funny enough, I have the exact same Bet 2! Of cuz, at the slightly worse odds
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle
Had you not use Betfair for the Bet 2 and get the same price, you would have won by decimal points
Or if the idiots that voted for Iniesta as the man of the match would have given it to the true man of the match.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
Or if the idiots that voted for Iniesta as the man of the match would have given it to the true man of the match.
I agreed. It should go to Xavi.
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done lads, thought I would try and buck the trend by betting on the Italians and it some what back fired. Funny, I almost used my 10th bet as a long shot 4-0 to the Spanish, but thought it would be as wasted bet. Rubbish.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-07-2012, 11:26 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well done FN!

I'm just happy Iniesta got PotT!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:29 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done FN, glad I got beaten by the winner!!

very sporting of you to give FB another chance after you beat him in the semi too - a deserved winner
Old 02-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Thank you all.
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Congratulations on the win Sam..close stuff And thanks for the update
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0