Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 09-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Must say I’m impressed by the participants in this competition, couldn’t have imagined at the start of the World cup betting idea that we would get 32 participants! Amazing effort throughout the different rounds from all
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 09-07-2006, 08:47 PM

hakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Well done Tor
Old 09-07-2006, 08:48 PM

hakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
And well done Stig for making it all happen
Old 09-07-2006, 08:49 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well played Tor ....Unlucky El .

Big up for Stig as well for putting the time in to make this so enjoyable
Old 09-07-2006, 08:49 PM
bet collecting

el mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsel mico has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Yep thanks Stig for putting all the work into it....
Old 09-07-2006, 11:54 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
El hammered
Completes a disastrous weekend for the dhal lover.
Well done Tor; see what happens when Rosenborg's NOT a betting option

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:45 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Congrats Tor - very impressive final round score!

Thanks again Stig.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:13 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well played Tor, it didn't take pens like the real thing.
Thanks Stig for the best masters yet!
Old 10-07-2006, 10:14 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well played Tor

Cheers Stig, great comp

Euro 2008 Masters in 2 years time perhaps?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar

Euro 2008 Masters in 2 years time perhaps?
Yeah definitely
Old 10-07-2006, 12:38 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah definitely
Less teams in the euro though ....we might have to have qualifying groups
Old 10-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Yeah..what we could do perhaps is use the marathon table..but we will see..

1. Si1965 6 - 75
2. Flat Noodle 6 - 70
3. srs9jps 6 - 64
4. Jim Cannons Moustache 5 - 62
5. LLCOOLSTEVE 6 - 61
6. NO1FAN 6 - 58
7. StuNick 5 - 48
8. Finbar 6 - 48
9. Drunk Eagle 6 - 46
10. Stigma 6 - 45
11. Gooders 6 - 42
12. Funk Butter 6 - 41
13. Grim Reaper 4 - 40
14. paf 3 - 36
15. Gav The Hamster 3 - 30
16. Pauldrulez 4 - 29
-----------------------------
17. fredman 5 - 29
18. Ozeagle 2 - 27
19. richdeniro 2 - 24
20. Citizen sane 3 - 24
21. Al From Bromley 2 - 23
21. hakers 2 - 23
23. Hang the D J 2 - 18
24. Bunghole 2 - 16
25. Wildcat Army 2 - 15
Old 10-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Norwegian red and blue

That could in-turn lead to a seeding system (much more correct than FIFA's I might add).
i.e
Si1965, Flat Noodle, srs9jps and Jim Cannons Moustache are top seeds in the Euro. And thus can’t meet each other in the group stages…

1. Si1965 6 - 75
2. Flat Noodle 6 - 70
3. srs9jps 6 - 64
Old 10-07-2006, 05:53 PM
AJ's Twin

srs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
That could in-turn lead to a seeding system (much more correct than FIFA's I might add).
i.e
Si1965, Flat Noodle, srs9jps and Jim Cannons Moustache are top seeds in the Euro. And thus can’t meet each other in the group stages…

1. Si1965 6 - 75
2. Flat Noodle 6 - 70
3. srs9jps 6 - 64
with both Tor (holder) and Stig (host) qualifying automatically!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
Well done Tor; see what happens when Rosenborg's NOT a betting option
So true...

Browsing the forums from the sunny island of Skiathos now.
Thanks everyone for the nice comments, and thanks again Stig for running this very entertaining competition in a splendid manner.

See ya.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Taking off the sticky.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:50 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stig,

Just wondering if my bet in the first round that reaped 550+ points was the biggest ever win in the masters?
Old 13-07-2006, 06:34 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Noo..srs9jps had a score of 1051.3 in January (from 20 bets). Might be some high scores in the past as well.

Still must be (one) of the highest single bet wins in the BM
Old 13-07-2006, 11:22 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Noo..srs9jps had a score of 1051.3 in January (from 20 bets). Might be some high scores in the past as well.

Still must be (one) of the highest single bet wins in the BM

Coolio - Thats what I meant, highest single bet win.