Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 23-10-2019, 03:40 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Im keen to see how Pipe and Scudamore mess up Eden Du Houx, or whether they have learnt how to handle top horses.
classic.

I K Brunel not a bad horse mind
Old 23-10-2019, 09:29 PM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brentford Hope looked a very good horse on debut today. Quoted at 33’s for the Derby.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:18 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Keen eye on a few over the coming days

Today - Keen to see how Brewinupastorm goes though, have a feeling Good Boy Bobby will much better over jumps than hurdling however so probably just a watching racing. Global Citizen should probably be favourite.

Friday - Cheltenham. Keen to see Al Dancer who I know is Arkle bound. In addition, Minella Warrior for Kim Bailey i think could be a good 3m horse this year and possibly my RSA horse. Dan Skeltons Getariver is held in very high regard and has started the year well with his hurdles.

Saturday - dependant if they all line up but was very impressed with Torpillo lto and a race fit NTD horse at Cheltenham October meeting suits me.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:43 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
See Kemboy has been banned from Racing until ownership issues have been sorted out.
Old 24-10-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:

Today - Keen to see how Brewinupastorm goes though, have a feeling Good Boy Bobby will much better over jumps than hurdling however so probably just a watching racing. Global Citizen should probably be favourite.
Quite a lot to like out of lots of them. Global Citizen jumping to its left far too often and was a bit keen. Midnight Shadow went well about its business. Brewinupastorm already looks like he needs 2m4 plus. Good Boy Bobby a tough little nut though NTDs yard normally always starts well and fades
Old 24-10-2019, 01:36 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Friday - Cheltenham. Keen to see Al Dancer who I know is Arkle bound. In addition, Minella Warrior for Kim Bailey i think could be a good 3m horse this year and possibly my RSA horse. Dan Skeltons Getariver is held in very high regard and has started the year well with his hurdles.

Saturday - dependant if they all line up but was very impressed with Torpillo lto and a race fit NTD horse at Cheltenham October meeting suits me.

Brewingupastorm late finish from the back of the field just about edges out Good Boy Bobby which traded as low as 1.17 in running.

Money came late for Good Boy Bobby.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:44 PM

Not sure how good he is, but I fancied Al Dancer for the Arkle before today. That has only strengthened it.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:35 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why on earth are they still deciding on Diego du Charmil?! The horse has jumped the fence. Give it the ******* race. Sport governed my utter clowns if they disqualify him
Old 02-11-2019, 02:44 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Common sense but **** me they are useless.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:31 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
I saw that Jam was difficult for the horse to jump that and how Bryony got her horse through that gap Iíll never know
Old 04-11-2019, 04:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

It's a lottery and not helped by Frank Spencer riding but hopefully Raymond Tusk can run well and maybe even win in Melbourne... On at a big prices when I flagged it earlier in the year.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Why on earth are they still deciding on Diego du Charmil?! The horse has jumped the fence. Give it the ******* race. Sport governed my utter clowns if they disqualify him
Partly money talking as I was on Capeland, however why wasnt it disqualified for running the 2nd horse out, rather than whether it jumped the fence...
Old 04-11-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
It's a lottery and not helped by Frank Spencer riding but hopefully Raymond Tusk can run well and maybe even win in Melbourne... On at a big prices when I flagged it earlier in the year.
Also on Jam on the back of this from you. Cross Counter seems to be the one my flat racing friends seem keen on
Old 04-11-2019, 08:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Partly money talking as I was on Capeland, however why wasnt it disqualified for running the 2nd horse out, rather than whether it jumped the fence...
I don't think the jockey could do much but I'd be pretty annoyed other way around no doubt. Was mental.
Old 13-11-2019, 01:46 PM

Cant work out why Slate house is half the price of Knocknannus.

BetVictor is a race I normally like. Siruh Du Lac has been a long time though the price has now gone, so Happy Diva will be one of my shots, was running a big race last year before being brought down.
Old 14-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Wow Douvan

Great to see him back and well
Old 14-11-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Wow Douvan

Great to see him back and well
Hard not to be impressed. A few mistakes but on the snaff
Old 15-11-2019, 02:14 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Always think the November meeting is average at best and a washout and looks no different this year.

Watching brief apart from Count Meribel at 10s who was an each way bet 5 places.
Old 15-11-2019, 03:26 PM

Big gamble at Southwell in the 3-10 on Camile gamble landed.

(Odds from 3.75 to 2.50)
Old 16-11-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Cant work out why Slate house is half the price of Knocknannus.

BetVictor is a race I normally like. Siruh Du Lac has been a long time though the price has now gone, so Happy Diva will be one of my shots, was running a big race last year before being brought down.
beautyyyyy