Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 30-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by saul1664
Hmmm. Another suckout crushing KA, how do you get these people off these hands, all in on flop?
You shouldn't want to get them off their weak hands...
He's chasing three cards, let him chase at a price, if he hits good luck to him.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 30-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by GodstoneEagle
does it constitute a bad beat

full house, i re-raise his raise, he calls.

i show full house, he shows quad twos. rivered. with one out card.
A one outer is definitely a bad beat.

Are you saying he just called with quads, did you put him all-in?

Old 30-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
A one outer is definitely a bad beat.

Are you saying he just called with quads, did you put him all-in?
we were both all-in by that point, i was three places of getting into some winnings as well, i hate tournaments
Old 02-01-2008, 08:57 AM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That's why they are referred to as 'donkaments' chap!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
OK this is very embarrassing as I played it like a total muppet but I'll post it anyway as it's the worst bad beat I've ever inflicted.

Over Xmas I was up against a maniac donk who I have history with (he will not fold anything preflop and shoves with air a lot), plus I wasn't really sober enough to be playing. I almost fell off my chair when we split.

Seat 4 is the button
Total number of players : 5
Seat 2: chembro4994 ( $55.86 USD )
Seat 5: majbasakran1 ( $111.88 USD )
Seat 6: Hero ( $50 USD )
Seat 1: SoulExtractor ( $40.93 USD )
Seat 4: swetloverboi ( $22.72 USD )
majbasakran1 posts small blind [$0.25 USD].
Hero posts big blind [$0.50 USD].
chembro4994 posts big blind + dead [$0.75].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero [ As Jd ]
SoulExtractor folds.
chembro4994 raises [$2.50 USD]
swetloverboi folds.
majbasakran1 folds.
Hero raises [$9.50 USD]
chembro4994 calls [$7 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 8c, 6c, 5d ]
Hero bets [$12.50 USD]
chembro4994 raises [$25 USD]
Hero is all-In.
chembro4994 calls [$15 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 9h ]
** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]
chembro4994 shows [ 9s, 7c ]a straight Five to Nine.
Hero shows [ As, Jd ]a straight Five to Nine.
Hero wins $49.25 USD from the main pot with a straight, Five to Nine.
chembro4994 wins $49.25 USD from the main pot with a straight, Five to Nine.
#Game No : 6642517292
Old 03-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sweet ...

PokerStars Game #14279383518: Tournament #72462302, $6.00+$0.60 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2008/01/02 - 20:01:28 (ET)
Table '72462302 1' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: ultra364 (2210 in chips)
Seat 4: saul1664 (3313 in chips)
Seat 6: keikomachine (3477 in chips)
keikomachine: posts small blind 50
ultra364: posts big blind 100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to saul1664 [Kd Ks]
saul1664: raises 400 to 500
keikomachine: calls 450
ultra364: folds
*** FLOP *** [2c 9d Jd]
keikomachine: bets 500
saul1664: raises 2313 to 2813 and is all-in
keikomachine: calls 2313
*** TURN *** [2c 9d Jd] [Js]
*** RIVER *** [2c 9d Jd Js] [Kc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
keikomachine: shows [Jc Qc] (three of a kind, Jacks)
saul1664: shows [Kd Ks] (a full house, Kings full of Jacks)
saul1664 collected 6726 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 6726 | Rake 0
Board [2c 9d Jd Js Kc]
Seat 1: ultra364 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: saul1664 (button) showed [Kd Ks] and won (6726) with a full house, Kings full of Jacks
Seat 6: keikomachine (small blind) showed [Jc Qc] and lost with three of a kind, Jacks
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 03-01-2008, 01:30 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
** Game ID 1796371665 starting - 2008-01-03 00:34:29
** TB-Shooting Star [Hold 'em] (0.50|1.00 No Limit - $ Cash Game) Real Money

- kalleknekt sitting in seat 1 with $173.56
- amrealt sitting in seat 2 with $18.50 [Dealer]
- hansfisk77 sitting in seat 3 with $80.36
- SeiKreativ sitting in seat 4 with $409.03
- Poolio sitting in seat 5 with $132.79
- iraiseu sitting in seat 6 with $159.23

hansfisk77 posted the small blind - $0.50
SeiKreativ posted the big blind - $1.00
** Dealing card to Poolio: 9 of Diamonds, 9 of Spades
Poolio raised - $4.00
iraiseu folded
kalleknekt raised - $14.00
amrealt went all-in - $18.50
hansfisk77 folded
SeiKreativ folded
Poolio called - $18.50
kalleknekt called - $18.50

** Dealing the flop: 7 of Hearts, Jack of Clubs, 7 of Diamonds
Poolio checked
kalleknekt checked

** Dealing the turn: 9 of Hearts
Poolio checked
kalleknekt bet - $27.00
Poolio raised - $54.00
kalleknekt called - $54.00

** Dealing the river: 2 of Spades
Poolio went all-in - $60.29
kalleknekt called - $60.29
Poolio shows: 9 of Diamonds, 9 of Spades
kalleknekt shows: Jack of Hearts, Jack of Diamonds
amrealt mucks: King of Hearts, Ace of Diamonds
kalleknekt wins $54.15 from the main pot
kalleknekt wins $228.43 from side pot 1

End of game 1796371665
Old 03-01-2008, 01:31 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
** Game ID 1796386253 starting - 2008-01-03 00:44:44
** TB-Morven [Hold 'em] (0.50|1.00 No Limit - $ Cash Game) Real Money

- moktar sitting in seat 1 with $25.26
- Lamous sitting in seat 2 with $177.48
- Poolio sitting in seat 3 with $95.55
- iraiseu sitting in seat 4 with $383.44
- kalleknekt sitting in seat 5 with $89.46 [Dealer]
- cool69 sitting in seat 6 with $67.50

cool69 posted the small blind - $0.50
moktar posted the big blind - $1.00
** Dealing card to Poolio: Jack of Hearts, Ace of Hearts
Lamous folded
Poolio raised - $4.00
iraiseu folded
kalleknekt raised - $14.00
cool69 folded
moktar folded
Poolio called - $14.00

** Dealing the flop: Ace of Clubs, Queen of Diamonds, 7 of Clubs
Poolio checked
kalleknekt bet - $17.00
Poolio called - $17.00

** Dealing the turn: 6 of Clubs
Poolio checked
kalleknekt checked

** Dealing the river: Jack of Spades
Poolio checked
kalleknekt bet - $45.00
Poolio called - $45.00
kalleknekt shows: 10 of Hearts, King of Hearts
Poolio mucks: Jack of Hearts, Ace of Hearts
kalleknekt wins $150.50 from the main pot

End of game 1796386253
Old 03-01-2008, 10:33 AM

Gav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
He represented a monster hand pre and post flop and you let him catch up ?
Old 03-01-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gav The Hamster
He represented a monster hand pre and post flop and you let him catch up ?
Yes, I was on tilt at the time and looking back at the hand I can see I played it badly
Old 04-01-2008, 02:12 AM

Here's a nice one!

** Game ID 1798214526 starting - 2008-01-04 02:07:04
** TB-Fasse 2 [Hold 'em] (0.20|0.40 No Limit - Cash Game) Real Money

- krakoukas sitting in seat 1 with 97.38 [Sitting out]
- ALLINjompa sitting in seat 2 with 58.60
- olab sitting in seat 3 with 144.06
- NathanScott sitting in seat 4 with 37.60 [Dealer]
- Poolio sitting in seat 5 with 22.20
- raynald76 sitting in seat 6 with 45.04

Poolio posted the small blind - 0.20
raynald76 posted the big blind - 0.40
** Dealing card to Poolio: Ace of Spades, Ace of Diamonds
ALLINjompa went all-in - 58.60
olab raised - 116.80
NathanScott folded
Poolio went all-in - 22.20
raynald76 folded

** Dealing the flop: 9 of Spades, 6 of Spades, 3 of Clubs

** Dealing the turn: Jack of Hearts

** Dealing the river: 5 of Hearts
ALLINjompa shows: 3 of Spades, 9 of Hearts
olab mucks: Queen of Hearts, Ace of Clubs
Poolio mucks: Ace of Spades, Ace of Diamonds
ALLINjompa wins 64.60 from the main pot
ALLINjompa wins 72.40 from side pot 1

End of game 1798214526
Old 04-01-2008, 05:29 AM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Why do I do it to myself!

PokerStars Game #14307947890: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/01/04 - 00:17:28 (ET)
Table 'Telamon' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: TreDub26 ($408.50 in chips)
Seat 2: sambhygreen ($512.50 in chips)
TreDub26: posts small blind $2
sambhygreen: posts big blind $4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to sambhygreen [Jc Jd]
TreDub26: raises $8 to $12
sambhygreen: raises $20 to $32
TreDub26: calls $20
*** FLOP *** [6s Jh 3s]
sambhygreen: checks
TreDub26: checks
*** TURN *** [6s Jh 3s] [2c]
sambhygreen: bets $40
TreDub26: raises $40 to $80
sambhygreen: raises $40 to $120
TreDub26: calls $40
*** RIVER *** [6s Jh 3s 2c] [8s]
sambhygreen: bets $108
TreDub26: raises $148.50 to $256.50 and is all-in
sambhygreen: calls $148.50
*** SHOW DOWN ***
TreDub26: shows [5s 9s] (a flush, Nine high)
sambhygreen: mucks hand
TreDub26 collected $816.50 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $817 | Rake $0.50
Board [6s Jh 3s 2c 8s]
Seat 1: TreDub26 (button) (small blind) showed [5s 9s] and won ($816.50) with a flush, Nine high
Seat 2: sambhygreen (big blind) mucked [Jc Jd]
Old 04-01-2008, 05:30 AM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Gotta reraise the turn more or is this unavoidable?
Feel like im running so bad at the moment.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:54 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally posted by samtheeagle
Gotta reraise the turn more or is this unavoidable?
Stick it all in, he's probably calling but make him pay for chasing, don't like giving him a free card.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:24 AM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He definitely doesn't call another $300 after his min reraise!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Shooting down bogans

Quote:
Originally posted by SamTheOldGoat
He definitely doesn't call another $300 after his min reraise!
You'd be surprised....

Old 04-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
HU variance is truly sick. Are you rolled to play 400NL HU or were you just gambling?
Old 04-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Shooting down bogans

Change of game but the stupid beats haven't changed.

Call on the turn was to induce a river bluff which I thought had worked as this bloke was a loon.

Full Tilt Poker Game #4732964813: Table Martin (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Holdem - 9:34:05 ET - 2008/01/04
Seat 1: Pav_Attack ($88.50)
Seat 2: sdhys ($94.10)
Seat 3: pudel794 ($24.65)
Seat 4: Colonia CAA ($26.95)
Seat 5: Micha_80 ($20.25)
Seat 6: jdolan9 ($27.95)
pudel794 posts the small blind of $0.25
Colonia CAA posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Pav_Attack [Qc As]
Micha_80 calls $0.50
jdolan9 folds
Pav_Attack raises to $2
sdhys folds
pudel794 has 15 seconds left to act
pudel794 folds
Colonia CAA calls $1.50
Micha_80 folds
*** FLOP *** [Js 9d Ac]
Colonia CAA bets $1.50
Pav_Attack raises to $4
Colonia CAA calls $2.50
*** TURN *** [Js 9d Ac] [Ah]
Colonia CAA bets $3.50
Pav_Attack calls $3.50
*** RIVER *** [Js 9d Ac Ah] [7s]
Colonia CAA has 15 seconds left to act
Colonia CAA bets $17.45, and is all in
Pav_Attack calls $17.45
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Colonia CAA shows [Ad 7c] a full house, Aces full of Sevens
Pav_Attack mucks
Colonia CAA wins the pot ($51.95) with a full house, Aces full of Sevens
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $54.65 | Rake $2.70
Board: [Js 9d Ac Ah 7s]
Seat 1: Pav_Attack mucked [Qc As] - three of a kind, Aces
Seat 2: sdhys (button) didnt bet (folded)
Seat 3: pudel794 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: Colonia CAA (big blind) showed [Ad 7c] and won ($51.95) with a full house, Aces full of Sevens
Seat 5: Micha_80 folded before the Flop
Seat 6: jdolan9 didnt bet (folded)

Old 04-01-2008, 04:31 PM

Gav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
if you attempt to slow play, accept the consequences
Old 04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Shooting down bogans

That was quick.
Very true but he's never folding that anyway. He wouldn't have folded middle pair...