Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 03-08-2009, 07:20 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders
Bets 4 - 7, win singles with BET365 (BOG):

Mister Laurel 3.45 Ripon 4/1
Rowayton 5.15 Ripon 7/2
Solemn 7.00 Windsor 5/1
Legal Legacy 7.15 Carlisle 9/4
Solemn my only winner, although Legal Legacy hit the post.

I'm 60/7 Fin.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
92 - 11 ..1-1 in the Odd - Rosenborg match
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 04-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Mythological fraud

mynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisnotmax
Bet 3
Tennis
LA Womens Championship
E.Vesnina def A.Szavay @ $2.28

Betfair
Win
6-0 6-1
Old 04-08-2009, 02:50 AM
Mythological fraud

mynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty airmynameisnotmax is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Bet 4
Tennis
Legg Mason Tennis Classic
J. Carlos Ferrero Def N.Lapentti @ 1.41

Betfair
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bets 8-10, all with BET365, BOG:

Ejaab to win 3.10 Chepstor 2/1
Penitent to win 4.40 Chepstow 7/4
Win double on the above two
Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley
Actually looking at the current odds I'll start now!

I'm in!

BETS 1 & 2
Bridgestone Invitational Vijay Singh 10pts e/w @ 55/1 on Betfair

BETS 3 & 4
in the same event... Stuart Appleby 10pts e/w @ 210/1 on Betfair
Al, not as simple as that, you would either need to take the best prices on the win on betfair and then the best prices on a top 5 finish on Betfair

Currently

VJ = 60.0 for the win
SA = 220.0 for the win

VJ = 10.0 for a top 5 finish (though as he's 15.0 to lay you might be best waiting overnight to put up this part of the bet as it'll probably settle at about 13.0 if there is enough liquidity)
SA = 24.0 for a top 5 finish (again may be best to wait for more liquidity as he's 60.0 to lay so the actual price will be somewhere inbetween)

Sorry to be a pain...
Old 04-08-2009, 03:49 PM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll have a bit of this too

Bets 4 and 5 Each way in the Bridgestone
Cabrera 80/1 with Coral, 1/4 odds for first five places
Old 04-08-2009, 03:51 PM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 6 Double
Thirtythreeblack to win the 17:00 at Newton Abbot - 2.25
Tiger Woods to win thee Bridgestone - 2.63

With Betfred
Old 04-08-2009, 03:52 PM
infiltrator

Stan James have this bet available

Tiger Woods To Win The WGC Invitational 2009 & The USPGA 2009 6/1

Am I allowed to do that?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
infiltrator

Bet 6 loses
Old 04-08-2009, 05:02 PM

Bet 8-10 non-runners - meeting abandoned after two races, so it's as you were for me.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Mythological fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisnotmax
Bet 4
Tennis
Legg Mason Tennis Classic
J. Carlos Ferrero Def N.Lapentti @ 1.41

Betfair
win
Old 05-08-2009, 09:34 AM
infiltrator

Bets 7 to 12 - 3-Ball Betting WGC - Bridgestone Invitational
Doubles from these four
Selection Angel Cabrera @ 2.50
Angel Cabrera / Brian Gay / Richard Sterne

Selection Camilo Villegas @ 3.25
Phil Mickelson / Camilo Villegas / Ernie Els

Selection Nick Dougherty @ 3.00
Woody Austin / Nick Dougherty / Darren Clarke

Selection Lee Westwood @ 2.20
Ben Curtis / Lee Westwood / Shingo Katayama

With Bluesq
Old 05-08-2009, 09:38 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuNick
Stan James have this bet available

Tiger Woods To Win The WGC Invitational 2009 & The USPGA 2009 6/1

Am I allowed to do that?
As long as the USPGA finishes by 20th August of course you are
Old 05-08-2009, 09:52 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Bets 5 & 6 Legends Reno Tahoe Open Martin Laird 10pts e/w at 66/1 (Corals)

Bets 7 & 8 same tournament John Rollins 10pts e/w at 33/1 (Ladbrokes)
Old 05-08-2009, 10:15 AM

Al, what do you want to do with your golf bets as Betfair can't handle e/w?

Vijay 9.8 for a top 5 now, Appelby 24.0

suggest you take those place terms and stick with your win bets as per your original email, that or take the best fixed odds (50/1 and 150/1 both with coral I think but not sure Coral are offering e/w)
Old 05-08-2009, 12:08 PM

Bet 8

Burns Night to win 4.00 Brighton at 7/1 (Sporting Bet)

Bet 9

Musleh to win 8.35 Kempton at 11/4 (BET365, BOG)
Old 05-08-2009, 12:13 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar
Al, not as simple as that, you would either need to take the best prices on the win on betfair and then the best prices on a top 5 finish on Betfair

Currently

VJ = 60.0 for the win
SA = 220.0 for the win

VJ = 10.0 for a top 5 finish (though as he's 15.0 to lay you might be best waiting overnight to put up this part of the bet as it'll probably settle at about 13.0 if there is enough liquidity)
SA = 24.0 for a top 5 finish (again may be best to wait for more liquidity as he's 60.0 to lay so the actual price will be somewhere inbetween)

Sorry to be a pain...
Why can;t these things be simple? OK then forget Betfair. Singh was 50/1 on Ladbrokes and Appleby 150/1 when I fished around for better odds and posted the Betfair ones. Maybe we can compromise and you'll allow me to take those odds which were available at the time I posted up the above bet?(Singh has come in 10 pts since Monday and Appleby 50 - a bit like Torrance a couple of weeks ago)
Old 05-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Mythological fraud

Bet 5
Tennis Multi
N.Petrova def S.Peer $1.28
S.Querrey def I.Kunitsyn $1.30
A.Roddick def B.Becker $1.14
R.Soderling def M.Youzhny $1.30

Combined Odds $2.46
TAB

Bet 6 & 7
Tennis
LA Womens Championship

L.Safarova Def A.Bondarenko $1.81

V.Azarenka Def M.Sharapova $1.61

Betfair
Old 05-08-2009, 01:44 PM

Bet 3
Schuettler to win at least a set against Karolovic
10pts at 2.1 with William Hill