Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Can a bet be made once the event has taken place? For example, I watch and enjoy a lot of golf and have lined up my first bet in the Maybank Malaysian Open, am I able to bet on the winner once day 2 is over and I know who has made the cut etc?
Yep absolutely no problem with that, you can even bet while they're playing as long as the odds you quote are exact at the time of putting the bet up here (with odds likely taken from Betfair as most other bookies don't offer betting in running only at the end of the day)
Old 02-03-2010, 01:42 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sounds good to me, here goes with my first ever betting masters bet...... (let me know if I have done anything wrong)

Bet 1:
Darren Clark to finish in the top 10 at the Maybank Malaysian Open - 3.25 - Bet365

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1FAN
Bet 4 Sheff Utd to beat Crystal Palace 2.94 Betfair (To good a price not to!)
BOOOOOOO
Old 02-03-2010, 01:46 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
let me know if I have done anything wrong

Bet 1:
Darren Clark to finish in the top 10 at the Maybank Malaysian Open - 3.25 - Bet365
Yeah you've backed Darren Clark to finish in the top 10 at the Maybank Malaysian Open ...

Otherwise perfect
Old 02-03-2010, 01:55 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Darren's a legend! He'll do it. I'm almost tempted to back him to win the whole tourney.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Bet 2 & 3:

16:40 @ Lingfield - Ride a White Swan - Each Way @ 9/1

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 02:58 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Messed it up already, he was at 9's on SkyBet, just checked and he's gone to 10's, I'm guessing it HAS to be the odds at the time of the bet?

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 03:08 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Messed it up already, he was at 9's on SkyBet, just checked and he's gone to 10's, I'm guessing it HAS to be the odds at the time of the bet?
Correct
Old 02-03-2010, 03:11 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Balls, oh well. Next time I put a bet on the Horses I'm probably best leaving it till the last minute to get the best odds I guess. What does everyone else tend to do?

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bets 1-7

Sheff U 2.5
Leicester 2.6
Coventry 2.7

Singles and
Trixie
Old 02-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Balls, oh well. Next time I put a bet on the Horses I'm probably best leaving it till the last minute to get the best odds I guess. What does everyone else tend to do?
If you go with paddy power and maybe a couple of others they do best odds guaranteed. So you get whatever odds are better, time of bet or the starting price.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

William Hill and bet365 do it as well.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:54 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

So with them they'll only show the best price it's been regardless of if it falls??

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Having said I wouldn't do any horse racing...

Bets 1-2

16:40 Lingfield:
Top Flight Splash to win @ 4.5 paddypower BOG
Imperial skylight to place @ 5 paddypower BOG
Old 02-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Quote:
So with them they'll only show the best price it's been regardless of if it falls??
It's an either or situation.

Either the price you backed it at, e.g 9/1 OR the starting price (the price that it starts the race at). Unfortunately its not just the highest price it ever gets to.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:56 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Or do I have to state on here that it's best odds guaranteed? In which case I'd need to check it when the race starts and post the odds on here?

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 03:57 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Do this on email fella, saves blocking up the thread then

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in.

Bet 1
Bristol Rovers to beat Stockport 1.62 Coral

Bet 2
Cheltenham to beat Hereford 2.2 Coral

Bet 3
Port Vale to beat Darlington 2.2 Will Hill

Bet 4
Bristol Rovers and Cheltenham double 3.56 Coral

Bet 5
Bristol Rovers and Port Vale double 3.40 Coral

Bet 6
Cheltenham and Port Vale double 4.62 Coral

Bet 7
Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham and Port Vale treble 7.48 Coral
Old 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Bet 2 and 3 both losses

Golf handicap - 9
Old 02-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
Having said I wouldn't do any horse racing...

Bets 1-2

16:40 Lingfield:
Top Flight Splash to win @ 4.5 paddypower BOG
Imperial skylight to place @ 5 paddypower BOG
both lost, thanks to top flight splash being beaten on the line by a head

Pretty sure there weren't 8 places for imperial to sneak into.

0/2