Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 28-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I'm in, do I get an automatic entry into the Europa League?

Btw, I say just say take the 4% of the total return on Betfair. Makes it easier to calculate and what's the difference of 4 cents gonna make?
Old 28-07-2010, 02:21 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It means any price 1.04 or lower on the exchanges will actually lose you money even if it wins. 0.4 of a point could make a difference

Besides you never use the exchanges do you?
Old 28-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar
It means any price 1.04 or lower on the exchanges will actually lose you money even if it wins. 0.4 of a point could make a difference

Besides you never use the exchanges do you?
I do occasionally. (Still waiting for those Fulham morons) I'm just too lazy to do the (R-10)*.96+10 calculation.
Old 29-07-2010, 06:51 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I'm in, do I get an automatic entry into the Europa League?

Btw, I say just say take the 4% of the total return on Betfair. Makes it easier to calculate and what's the difference of 4 cents gonna make?
Europa League? Nah try the Champions league at first rather
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 29-07-2010, 06:52 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
14 players thus far..still room for many more

ardeo
€pfc
gjohnk
Finbar
Wardy91
Tor
Bellyman
Stigma
pauldrulez
kayjay
Gooders
Swanny32
StuNick
Funk Butter
Old 29-07-2010, 07:46 AM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am in.

Aiming to become the first overseas based winner this year.

If I win it for a third time do I get to keep the trophy?
Old 29-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannons Moustache
I am in.

Aiming to become the first overseas based winner this year.

If I win it for a third time do I get to keep the trophy?
The reigning champion is back to defend his crown
Overseas?
And yes..trophy will be handed over in a ceremony in Kristiansand..if you win it for the third time
Old 29-07-2010, 08:09 AM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I live in Kuala Lumpur now. time difference will make it hard for me this year, especially in tight matches.
Old 29-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
I live in Kuala Lumpur now. time difference will make it hard for me this year, especially in tight matches.
Envious
Old 29-07-2010, 09:30 AM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nice - KL is amazing!
One been once but will be back one day - I'll be asking for tips on places to visit in about 3 years time!
Old 29-07-2010, 10:13 AM
dabbling

Doesn't really feel like home yet as I am still living in a hotel (nice hotel but crap location), we move into our condo next week, so hoping with a proper base can start exploring the more interesting areas with a bit more ease.
Old 29-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Would love some more feedback on if people want in-play bets for this tourno?
Yes or no?
Old 29-07-2010, 10:14 AM
dabbling

no, definately no
Old 29-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stig, I'm in but I'll be living in Argentina from 28th aug. Should still be able to take part though.
Old 29-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Stig, I'm in but I'll be living in Argentina from 28th aug. Should still be able to take part though.
Excellent Lucky git by the way Seems like everyone are living abroad these days!
Old 29-07-2010, 01:27 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in
Old 29-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Panty Organizer

No on the in-play bets.
Old 29-07-2010, 01:42 PM

DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Oui, je suis dedans.

Je suis dans Normandie pendant 3 semaines supplémentaires, then I'll be back in Fiji.

Old 29-07-2010, 01:45 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't help myself... I'm in...

And "no" from me as well for the in-play...
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 29-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedBallSpeshlst
Oui, je suis dedans.

Je suis dans Normandie pendant 3 semaines supplémentaires, then I'll be back in Fiji.

You start at -1000000 points for using french on the BM thread.