Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-11-2019, 05:32 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Yes, it's called urine.
if your urine is ginger (matches your barnet) you should see a doctor. Lets hope its something very serious!
Old 03-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
if your urine is ginger (matches your barnet) you should see a doctor. Lets hope its something very serious!

Don’t mince your words GA

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 03-11-2019, 05:42 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You have ginger piss? Blimey
Depends how much i drink. Can i send you a sample for analysis?
Old 03-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Depends how much i drink. Can i send you a sample for analysis?
Those Top Deck shandy’s can take their toll...

Old 03-11-2019, 05:53 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
My Mum flogged tickets on Groupon? What a random insult.
Does your Mum drive a GTI as well and have Mental Health issues, like you ?
Old 03-11-2019, 06:09 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Does your Mum drive a GTI as well and have Mental Health issues, like you ?
First i've got dodgy piss, now i've got mental health problems. Is everyone a doctor on here?
Old 03-11-2019, 06:19 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Hi phallus
Old 03-11-2019, 07:20 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
First i've got dodgy piss, now i've got mental health problems. Is everyone a doctor on here?
well my little fruitcake, you admitted to having ginger piss, and you support the weeds, a sure sign of mental health problems (even though you dont go) Poor little ginger twat!
Old 03-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
well my little fruitcake, you admitted to having ginger piss, and you support the weeds, a sure sign of mental health problems (even though you dont go) Poor little ginger twat!
I think pretending you go to games might be a sign of a mental health problem. Reporting someone to the mods for calling you a 'felching cockspangle' is also a bit weird tbh.

Last edited by ColoColo12; 03-11-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
I think pretending you go to games might be a sign of a mental health problem. Reporting someone to the mods for calling you a 'felching cockspangle' is also a bit weird tbh.

you would know about weird......why you spend so much time on a superior teams board proves you have mental problems.....yes I will report homophobic abuse when it comes from you, as one of your many aliases. Why do you think I dont go to games, had a season ticket for 20 years now, longer than youve been a weed, but youve been a **** for a lot longer than that!
Old 04-11-2019, 06:10 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
First i've got dodgy piss, now i've got mental health problems.

Calm down, it'll soon be Star Wars Christmas jumper time. And celebrate the fact that the CPS have decided not to pursue the charges.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:13 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Calm down, it'll soon be Star Wars Christmas jumper time. And celebrate the fact that the CPS have decided not to pursue the charges.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:41 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-11-2019, 06:45 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
It might be a shithole but we've never turned our backs on our ground.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:02 AM
Googling my Goggles

Ooh did you like the “Amex Experience” what marks out of 10 would you give it etc

Needy nerds

Old 04-11-2019, 07:03 AM
Googling my Goggles

Football is secondary to these JCL’s you see, much more concerned with tasty pies and perfectly cemented concourses

Old 04-11-2019, 07:12 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Old easy 10 , the rabid piss head ,has been on the sauce again

Alzate was my MOTM today, for his non-stop running and constant involvement. He demands the ball, and he's SO good at receiving it, particularly in tight areas. He has the touch and confidence to have the ball in tight situations, and just spin out of them. Lovely player.

Then there's Trossard...oh my goodness. A two-footed player who glides around, linking up play with his deft little touches, and then drives forward into those areas that have CB's panicking. Watching Trossard play football is like seeing warm melted chocolate being poured over Kate Silverton's breasts. Divine.

And Dunk today. I think he has a superpower - he see's 3 seconds into the future. Just watch him. Whatever happens, he's there. The ball gets played to the forward, his foot is already in front of him nipping it away before its received. A lofted ball - he's already dropped off, and made a comfortable nod to Burn or Webster (or his old oirish mate). A slotted pass - he's up the arse. And I've not even mentioned his distribution. Every inch a world class centreback, and if he didn't play for a shit unfashionable club, he'd already have a dozen caps over shite like Keane and Mings.

This might just be the greatest BHA team in the history of the world.

Last edited by thereichstuff; 04-11-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:14 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
^
This .
Old 04-11-2019, 09:24 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Old easy 10 , the rabid piss head ,has been on the sauce again

This might just be the greatest BHA team in the history of the world BHA since 2011.
Not going to quote the whole asinine weed rant, but ... EFA.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:14 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Or have Chelsea/ Arsenal/ Spurs /Liverpool as season ticket holders.

Brian Clough